Eugenia Cooney's petition to be banned is going viral

Neydelinska Spearsi

Even her oldest friends are supporting the petition and asking people to sign it so she gets ban and she is forced to seek urgent help

IF YOU WANT TO, SIGN THE PETITION HERE:

https://www.change.org/p/youtube-remove-eugenia-cooney-from-youtube-twitch-instagram?redirect=false

18,5K people has signed the petition so far

I hope Eugenia gets help before it's too late :(

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that she should be banned. It's obvious that she has severe issues, but I can't sympathize with her anymore. She's been breeding a toxic environment and making girls glamorize eating disorders on YouTube for years now. People have been trying to reach out since the beginning. At some point, you just have to accept that some people are beyond help. Maybe if she can't monetize her eating disorder anymore, she'll seek help.

On 1/12/2021 at 7:36 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I agree that she should be banned. It's obvious that she has severe issues, but I can't sympathize with her anymore. She's been breeding a toxic environment and making girls glamorize eating disorders on YouTube for years now. People have been trying to reach out since the beginning. At some point, you just have to accept that some people are beyond help. Maybe if she can't monetize her eating disorder anymore, she'll seek help.

I blame her mom. She's a wierdo...gives me Gypsy Rose vibes tbh

18 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

I blame her mom. She's a wierdo...gives me Gypsy Rose vibes tbh

Eating disorders are based on control, not image.

The symptoms of anorexia are directly related to an individual's underlying sense of powerlessness in the face of life’s stressors, and a lack of control in their life. Overbearing parents are a huge factor.

If what you say is true, it doesn't surprise me.

1 hour ago, lili_ballet said:

on one hand i agree w this but ill worry so much if we stop seeing her who knows what happens behind closed doors her moms creepy

that and if you tubers are right, her dad is a creep. Allegedly, he ******** her when she was a child and her mom blames her for that, allegedly. And since then, in order to cope, she developed an ED which her mom is profiting off, allegedly.

26 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

I don't think the petition is going to change anything, but the fact is she has no motivation to change her situation as long as she and her family (?) live off her anorexia
Let's be honest, if she would look healthy and normal, she wouldn't have so many followers... 

she could def work as a mental health advocate and be an inspiration for battling EDs...she's almost 27 yrs old. she doesnt need toys all around her and make up bull****

she could do public talks and stuff as a recovered ED persona, ofc if she wanted to. most likely, wont happen. cuz she would need to talk at least 3 or more months in rehab, then post rehab period...all without the social media and esp you tube...and she lives off of that.

She needs to move away from her family ASAP. She's in a childlike state of mind and her parents are not capable of helping her mature, and grow spiritually to be independent Eugenia Cooney's friends forced her into eating disorder treatment - Insider.

I feel like they want to have control over her forever and their method works cuz you know if you are constantly knee deep in poop you can't smell the poop cuz that is all you know, that's normalcy for you so you dont recognize any negative aspects. I also think she suffers because she doesn't have the tools to be the embodiment of a woman, and so her weight matches her neurologic state of mind, although i know she has it in her, she is just prohibited from flourishing rose flower GIF. But when her ideal boyfriend is a skeleton, she needs to get a grasp on reality and get out of morbid fantasy land.

That dude who is no longer relevant could not help her. Maybe she should move in with Trisha Paytas, that would be interesting, and imo healthier for her than living at home :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

Archived