What’s Your Favorite Miley Cyrus Album?

What’s Your Favorite Miley Cyrus Album?  

147 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

55 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Miley's discography is so weird tbh...her biggest hits like "Party In The USA" and "The Climb" aren't even on actual albums. I think we need to start including Hannah Montana songs in her discography.  It's so messy.

yeah - I always noted that too. plus "Miley is coming" is an EP(prob my fav piece of work from her), and she has a ton of stand alone singles: On A Roll, Nothing breaks like a heart, You're gunna leave me lonely when you go, etc.

• Like 1

Miley Cyrus is a fun one to rank like this. 

She really has so much talent, and such a unique voice. Since the first record I  was so curious to see where she'd end up, and tbh, while 'Can't Be Tamed' had some fun fillers, it felt so generic and blah in the grand scheme of things. I  think 'Bangerz' is one of her best in the sense of the artistic statement she made, and the complete lack of ****s she had to give about people's opinions. For me though, 'Plastic Hearts' is her defining moment thus far. 'Younger Now' was great (in my opinion), but for me it almost got ruined because it felt like Miley desperately trying to retract the artistic statement she made with 'Bangerz', which was so sad to watch. 

'Plastic Hearts' though. THIS IS Miley Cyrus. It's a little ***ual, a little edgy, A TON OF PERSONAL, and that raspy pop/rock vibe she excels at. For me this record gives hope to what Miley Cyrus could be in the future, which in my opinion is what an album should be..... a reflection of where the artist is now, and a glimpse of the future

• Love 3
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Haha :orangu_orangutan_ape: Idk luv, Miley seems like such a try-hard :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

To be honest, even if you dislike her as an artist, she has natural charisma as a performer, so I think you'll like her performances prior to Bangerz a lot. If you think what you think in post I'm quoting you, I suggest you listen to her stuff prior to Bangerz, maybe prior to Can't Be Tamed, but I think you might like that album. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

@MrPieceOfMe and @Isla (I am so confused because I keep thinking she's a Miley fan but now I'm unsure. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:) can both testify that no child in 2008 wasn't begging their parents for tickets to Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: The Best Of Both Worlds tour, a.k.a. the tour that revived being a great performer ever since Britney's knee (R.I.P. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:) got injured in 2004. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

To be honest, even if you dislike her as an artist, she has natural charisma as a performer, so I think you'll like her performances prior to Bangerz a lot. If you think what you think in post I'm quoting you, I suggest you listen to her stuff prior to Bangerz, maybe prior to Can't Be Tamed, but I think you might like that album. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

@MrPieceOfMe and @Isla (I am so confused because I keep thinking she's a Miley fan but now I'm unsure. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:) can both testify that no child in 2008 wasn't begging their parents for tickets to Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: The Best Of Both Worlds tour, a.k.a. the tour that revived being a great performer ever since Britney's knee (R.I.P. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:) got injured in 2004. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Sorry, I like some of Miley’s music but not a massive fan no :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

My fave is Can't Be Tamed, it SO underrated! Idk why

I also love her earlier albums cause they bring back so much nostalgia for me especially since im around her age.

I also like Plastic Hearts alot.

I kinda like Bangerz but I HATE her whole image and persona that era cause she was so slutty and trampy and trying too hard to be edgy

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I was so confused because I feel like every time I read one of your posts, it's about Miley. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

it's okay though because you stan Godney J. Spears. :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

Do you stan Eminem? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Lol what? I can’t say I remember posting that much about Miley. But yes I have listened to Plastic Hearts.

and yes, Em is one of my faves :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Not you again filling my listening schedule to the brim :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block