What’s Your Favorite Miley Cyrus Album?

What’s Your Favorite Miley Cyrus Album?  

147 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My favorite album by Miley is Plastic Hearts. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: First, she sounds incredible on that record. Second, this is definitely her most personal record and third, the pop/rock suits her so well. A close second is Can't Be Tamed. It's one of the most underrated records ever. The album is amazing, full of bops and also ballads, the whole era was such a serve, but everyone slept on it :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: My 3rd fave album is Bangerz. Albums full of bops, such a good album. The whole era was messy, but yet so iconic and for sure it's her most iconic era so far. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Isla said:

Ddd is it bad I've only listened to Meet Miley Cyrus, Breakout and Plastic Hearts as well as her two EPs and the Hannah Montana soundtrack songs? I don't really have a desire to listen to the others (especially not Bangerz). 

So you're telling me that you've listen to the song If We Were A Movie more than the song, Rooting For My Baby. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Content Curators

I'm gonna go with "Plastic Hearts" just because I oviously inspired Miley with "Midnight Sky" :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: but I like a bit from her other albums as well.

"Nobody's Perfect", "See You Again", "Breakout" (Katy Perry's favorite I think), "The Driveway", "Fly On The Wall", "Liberty Walk", "Can't Be Tamed", "Two More Lonely People", "Wrecking Ball" and others are fave songs of mine.

• Love 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

7 hours ago, Style. said:

Plastic Hearts and Can’t Be Tamed. Robot, Liberty Walk, Stay, Who Owns My Heart, Pastic Hearts, Night Crawling, Midnight Sky, Angels Like You and Never Be Me are one of my favorite songs of all time. Miley is the best singer of her generation and she deserves so much more. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Plastic Hearts deserves the same success as folklore, tea :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 4

Plastic Hearts, hands down. While I love Bangerz and Dead Petz, on those albums she very much sounds like a girl trying to figure out who she is and what she wants to do (not that there's anything wrong with that). But on Plastic Hearts, she sounds like a woman who has found her true voice. The rock sound suits her so well, and the way her voice has evolved is just :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: Plastic Hearts was one of my favourite albums of 2020 and it honestly deserved so much more :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block