G-Idle Releases A New Single Hwaa - Followed By An Album Release

BUWYGF

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amazing. As soon as I saw the first video teaser, I knew it was going to be mind-blowing. Once again, Soyeon has the tendency to make really short songs that end abruptly, but it's so amazing that I can't even complain. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Also, it's doing amazingly well on Korean charts, and they haven't even started promoting it on music shows:

It has been notoriously hard for idol groups to chart high on Melon (the biggest real-time chart in Korea) ever since they changed their rules. Now, songs chart based on unique listeners, not overall listens, so this is a huge feat:

Obviously, "ever" means ever since the rule change which happened like 8 months ago. Even TWICE haven't been charting that well ever since the rule change. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Also, out of those 6 artists, they are the only 4th generation group, so raise a glass for their success!!! My Queens are doing so freakin' well. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: On some of the charts, literally every single song from the album is charting. 4th generation Queens did that!!! :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It's amazing. As soon as I saw the first video teaser, I knew it was going to be mind-blowing. Once again, Soyeon has the tendency to make really short songs that end abruptly, but it's so amazing that I can't even complain. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Also, it's doing amazingly well on Korean charts, and they haven't even started promoting it on music shows:

It has been notoriously hard for idol groups to chart high on Melon (the biggest real-time chart in Korea) ever since they changed their rules. Now, songs chart based on unique listeners, not overall listens, so this is a huge feat:

Obviously, "ever" means ever since the rule change which happened like 8 months ago. Even TWICE haven't been charting that well ever since the rule change. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Also, out of those 6 artists, they are the only 4th generation group, so raise a glass for their success!!! My Queens are doing so freakin' well. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: On some of the charts, literally every single song from the album is charting. 4th generation Queens did that!!! :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I am so proud of them omggggg. Gidle, Itzy and Blackpink are the only three girl groups in current kpop scene that I like. Slay my queens :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

53 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

is g-idle like g-eazy s half brother or

I know this is a joke 'n' everything, but I'm a K-Pop fan, so my job is to be as obnoxious as possible. :explainlol_stare_spin: OP actually spelled it wrong - it's (G)I-DLE. They're a K-Pop group that debuted in 2018. Here's what their name means:

• "(G)" stands for "girl".
  • "I" stands for "I" (singular first person pronoun, duh).
  • The pronunciation of "DLE" in Korean is "deul" (들), which is the Korean equivalent of adding the letter "S" when forming a plural noun in English, so "I" + "DLE" is basically saying that they're a group (the "DLE" part) but also unique individuals (the "I" part). They're unique individuals but in plural. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: And of course, "I + DLE" is a play on the word "idol" as well.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk that no one asked for. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

26 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I know this is a joke 'n' everything, but I'm a K-Pop fan, so my job is to be as obnoxious as possible. :explainlol_stare_spin: OP actually spelled it wrong - it's (G)I-DLE. They're a K-Pop group that debuted in 2018. Here's what their name means:

• "(G)" stands for "girl".
  • "I" stands for "I" (singular first person pronoun, duh).
  • The pronunciation of "DLE" in Korean is "deul" (들), which is the Korean equivalent of adding the letter "S" when forming a plural noun in English, so "I" + "DLE" is basically saying that they're a group (the "DLE" part) but also unique individuals (the "I" part). They're unique individuals but in plural. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: And of course, "I + DLE" is a play on the word "idol" as well.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk that no one asked for. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

ah, that makes sense

that one semester of korean i took last year wasnt enough to understand it lmao

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

@BUWYGF, LISTEN TO THIS ASAP:

Girl never misses - all of her solo releases have been nothing but stellar. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: That instrumental... One of the comments said that it's laced with c0ke, and I couldn't agree more. This song is a trip. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: And her versatility and talent, omg!!! The rap?! The lower register?! The whiny higher register?! I am ENTRANCED!!! :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Omggg yassss Yubin is a ******* whole girlgroup by herself shes so amazin :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I love this song. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Archived