This Day in Pop: Britney Spears' '...Baby One More Time' album is released in 1999 (January 12)

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

What Funko :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: I only knew about Toxic and Oops

I don't remember exactly where I read it but yes apparently were supposed to get the album cover of BOMT as a funko pop as well, along with the Oops and Toxic ones early this year. I actually already saw a presale listing on ebay for the Oops one which is supposed to be available on the 15th of this month but I haven't seen any official site post it up so I'm not sure if that's the official release date.

I like the LP HT one as well, so I can't wait to see Britney's 

Elbfp0vWoAEZieE.jpg?fit=680,680&ssl=1&w=

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• 11 months later...

I was 13 years old and fell in love with the song after hearing it on the radio. Didn’t have cable then so I had never even seen who Britney Spears was. But after school on this legendary day I had my mom take me to circuit city to buy the cd and I found the last copy on the shelf! When I checked out the cashier even said we’ve been selling so many copies of this cd all day! And then I listened to the cd in our van and a Stan was born lol

• Love 1