Flashback: Britney defending/standing up for her fans!

MyahJeanSpears

"Don't tell me they're letting my audience stand around out there like that."

"I thought they were gonna ******* vamp!" :eyes_britney_laugh:

It's nice to hear her so passionate and advocating for us. She wasn't having it! She was there to SERVE. 

I don't know if she is still like this but one thing that I noticed at least Circus and Femme Fatale (idk about PoM) she was always on time and sometimes even earlier than when the show was supposed to start. She never pulled that arriving an hour or two later than start time. So I still think she lowkey cares about at least being considerate to the stans. Apart from the last couple of meet and greets but we don't talk about that.

How many of y'all have heard this before? Some of the newer fans may not have. 

britney spears glitter GIF

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

The transcript: "Don't tell me they're gonna let the audience fkin stand out there like that. Oh my god. Okay.... Okay... Let's hurry all, seriously. This is r***. They told me they're gonna do a vamp (something to keep audience interested between wardrobe changes). Oh sh what are they doing? *unintelligible speaking* Oh no my pants are too short! I grew, I thought they were gonna.... I know, I'm just not gonna stand out there, I thought they were gonna do a fking vamp. Okay, okay thanks. This is r****. 

I remember there being backlash about this because she's swearing but all she does is being concerned about her fans watching empty dark stage without any music at all. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Super Mods

I thought it was cute that she was like "omg ya'll we seriously gotta hurry up" since there was nothing to keep the crowd entertained. I think she's a true professional and holds everyone to the same standard, like she's making sure she's hitting the right moves and making it easier for the crew (as we hear countless stories of her professionalism) 

I mean remember this? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Archived