Kevin Federline’s son responded to people who were asking him about #FreeBritney

Marcanthony

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that's why I am saying 35 year old men should not be following these teenagers on snapchat and instagram. 

But what a colorful vocabulary this young man has. :)  The K-Fed jumped out. 

This whole situation is embarrassing. Leave this child alone. He probably has enough trauma from his personal life to begin with. Can you imagine if your dad left your mom for someone else and then you're constantly getting badgered about her 20 years later by randoms? 

Y'all need to stop. 

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Link is broken. 

But it's also his fault (based on comments on here) He baited fans with FreeBritney to get some followers few months ago.

He may have deleted it. It was working just a few moments ago. 

I feel you though. 

6bf643b2c19f2a7e3cfc5547aa217542.gif

Let's not act like on the low he doesn't brag about his "celebrity" connections. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

He may have deleted it. It was working just a few moments ago. 

I feel you though. 

6bf643b2c19f2a7e3cfc5547aa217542.gif

Let's not act like on the low he doesn't brag about his "celebrity" connections. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Yeah he was talking about FreeBritney and and how he is gonna say more in future when "time" isbright. Blah blah blah. Like stfu and stop complaining now. And mute ppl that ask you about it. Or stop accepting strangers on instagram if it bothers you that much.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I thought it was Preston for a minute and couldn't figure out how he was old enough to have a mustache. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

But Kevins son is only one year older than Preston lol he was born when Britney was already with Kevin in 2004.

Archived