Selena Gomez’s new music video for "De Una Vez" is out!

Towelney

On 1/11/2021 at 7:28 PM, Broccoli Spears said:

No shade intended but can someone please explain the appeal of Selena Gomez? I don't understand or see it. I'm genuinely asking. 

She's absolutely stunning lol. I feel like the cosmetic work she has done looks amaazing. And I honestly think the hype of Wizards of Waverly and all the back and forth drama with Justin fueled everyone's interest in her for a long time. I genuinely think that's why she got such a massive instagram following in the 2011-2016 years. 

She also always does collabs with popular artists/producers at that moment that keep her relevant and puts out good synth pop tracks that don't require her to be a good singer.  Like Rare was a trash ish album, but then she quickly put out that old song of hers 'Feel Me' and did that Blackpink collab track which did insanely well bc Blackpink is so huge. 

The sad truth of the matter is that people don't value live performances and live vocals the way I think we used to. I feel like most of today's top 20 artists range from average to bad on stage except for a handful. 

• Like 2
On 1/11/2021 at 7:28 PM, Broccoli Spears said:

No shade intended but can someone please explain the appeal of Selena Gomez? I don't understand or see it. I'm genuinely asking. 

She's absolutely stunning lol. I feel like the cosmetic work she has done looks amaazing. I'm like ever so slightly jealous lol. And I honestly think the hype of Wizards of Waverly and all the back and forth drama with Justin fueled everyone's interest in her for a long time. I genuinely think that's why she got such a massive instagram following in the 2011-2016 years. 

She also always does collabs with popular artists/producers at that moment that keep her relevant and puts out good synth pop tracks that don't require her to be a good singer.  Like Rare was a trash ish album, but then she quickly put out that old song of hers 'Feel Me' and did that Blackpink collab track which did insanely well bc Blackpink is so huge. 

The sad truth of the matter is that people don't value live performances and live vocals the way I think we used to. I feel like most of today's top 20 artists range from average to bad on stage except for a handful. 

5 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I'm not a fan of Spanish music, but I hope I'm going to like this one :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Sadly Ariana is releasing 34 35 with Doja and Megan tonight also and maybe they will block Selena from getting her 2nd #1 single :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm not sure a random Spanish Selena gomez song has the potential to go #1 lol 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block