Olivia Rodrigo and her new song "Drivers License" are blowing up

• Community Leader

Hey Exhale, have any of you heard this up and coming artist named Olivia Rodrigo? She has a new song out titled "Drivers License." 

The song is #1 on the iTunes chart and even caught the attention of Taylor Swift (Olivia is a Swifty). 

It also broke the record thus far in 2021 for most-streams in a day.

In case you need to brush up:

ErY0yAZVkAEE8zJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Related:

olivia.jpg.593ced45d2ca0f6a71a87bd501800871.jpg

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t get why it’s blowing up. I saw someone I follow on TikTok make a video about it and I thought it was an ad It’s good, but why are people freaking out about it? It’s stuff like this t

i refuse the click on that video 

Lol why?? Beyonce was an undiscovered artist once 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Oh wow!...i have never heard of this girl but the melody and song is really good. Also, a 4 minute song in this climate? Thats really refreshing. I can see this song become very big...keeping my radar on for her 

• Like 4

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I don’t get why it’s blowing up. I saw someone I follow on TikTok make a video about it and I thought it was an ad :orangu_orangutan_ape:

It’s good, but why are people freaking out about it?

It’s stuff like this that make me feel like I’m out of touch with my own Gen Z generation :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I think its because of the literal lyrics mentioning Sabrina and her ex so transparently that made it blow up so quick :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Love 2

• Exhale+
Just now, alexxxx said:

The GP must really like her because the songs doing massive numbers, and it wasn’t even sent to radio! At 17 years old!! 

This is crazy....the video has already recieved 9 million views in 3 days and for someone whom is unrelative-"ly" unknown, this is quite huge!

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I think its because of the literal lyrics mentioning Sabrina and her ex so transparently that made it blow up so quick :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Thanks! I had never heard of her until this moment so I’m clearly not aware of her backstory at all

• Love 1

#FreeBritney

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Thanks! I had never heard of her until this moment so I’m clearly not aware of her backstory at all

OMG I too have never heard of her! i just read the comments talking off her ex and went to check on google what they were talking about and just found out there was this love triangle :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Community Leader
12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

OMG I too have never heard of her! i just read the comments talking off her ex and went to check on google what they were talking about and just found out there was this love triangle :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Haha 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

22 minutes ago, alexxxx said:

The GP must really like her because the songs doing massive numbers, and it wasn’t even sent to radio! At 17 years old!! 

That’s what it takes to get a number one these days? Those figures are low for a number one debut :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

• Haha 2
  • Like 4

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
16 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

That’s what it takes to get a number one these days? Those figures are low for a number one debut :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

It has been released in a very non-competitve week (releases by established artist dont usually come around January or February) so it has a clear path to walk through. Also, 1.5 million airplay for a unknown artist is low orr it should be higher?

• Love 1