So I received this surprise Britney item in the post today...

Slayer

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I convinced my mom back then to buy them because my sister wanted it despite her saying it’s not necessary. Always bothered me that her body was bigger than her head and it doesn’t look like her. Didn’t she said that too, like she would have liked it to resemble her more? 

i have a bunch of them they're some of my fave pieces of merch :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: but they've gotten veeery expensive over the past few years so i doubt i'll ever have the whole collection

55 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I convinced my mom back then to buy them because my sister wanted it despite her saying it’s not necessary. Always bothered me that her body was bigger than her head and it doesn’t look like her. Didn’t she said that too, like she would have liked it to resemble her more? 

yup britney hated the first few dolls that came out (the bomt era ones) so much that she made them change what the face looked like later lol, so the early dolls and the later ones have different faces

there's a britney jean era interview where mario lopez shows her the bomt doll and one of the first thing she says is how ugly it is :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Archived