So I received this surprise Britney item in the post today...

Slayer

So I received a package in the post today and I had no idea what it was! I opened it and saw the Britney 'Baby One More Time' Doll in great condition and I was in absolute shock! I've never really thought about collecting her dolls or anything but it turns out my best friend who knows I stan Britney found this and sent it to me!

It's so sweet and i'm even more hyped because it's the BOMT doll and in great condition and really rare!

It has never been opened and is still sealed but the microphone fell off during delivery but it is still in the box!

Do any of you guys have any of the dolls?

britneydoll.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely love this doll, It is so iconic. I found a lady in my city selling on Facebook for $10.00 dollars, so I ran and bought it because they are usually expensive, for my surprise, my husband bought me the same one for xtimas, very sweet of him, but he said I ruined the moment lol.

For now I have 6 Britney’s dolls, I know I will end up getting some more im the future. 

Archived