Girls Aloud are the most underrated band Ever

I'm a Girls Aloud Stan, girl! 

My favorite albums are Chemistry and Tangled Up but especially Tangled Up. What an era. Call The Shots is such an excellent pop song  :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: Also their 6 minute masterpiece that is Untouchable on the Out of Control album is ICONIC :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: They really did that. They deserve RESPECK! 

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Whose that??
:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

OMG stopppp, they are iconic.

A girl group from the UK who was popular from 2004-2010ish. 

Here's an introduction:

• Love 4

I liked some of their songs, mainly The Show, Wake Me Up, Graffiti My Soul and Something New but I always felt that they lacked a personality.  I was super hyped to see what came out of their solo careers but really only enjoyed Nicola’s “Beat of my Drum” because it was completely unexpected coming from her, but then the rest of her stuff kinda fell flat.

I love them so much. They're literally my fave girl group (along with Sugababes). They seemed to have issues towards the end but it looks like the girls are slowly reconciling. I hope they do a proper reunion one day but at the moment Sarah is battling breast cancer. I was so heartbroken to hear this news, I truly hope she will be able to overcome this somehow. On the bright side I am looking forward to her autobiography though! 

• Love 3

I enjoyed alot of there singles, but personally never looked into there albums.

There singles were outstanding, i still remember seeing the visual for ****! No No No.

**** no no no gifs | WiffleGif

Alot of there song's have aged pretty well too (expect for No Good Advice)

Edit: The word s e x y is censored...Jordan on his censorship campaign :bieber_justin_smirk_weird::quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

On 1/12/2021 at 11:13 PM, Alestaos said:

I enjoyed alot of there singles, but personally never looked into there albums.

There singles were outstanding, i still remember seeing the visual for ****! No No No.

**** no no no gifs | WiffleGif

Alot of there song's have aged pretty well too (expect for No Good Advice)

Edit: The word s e x y is censored...Jordan on his censorship campaign :bieber_justin_smirk_weird::quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

no good advice for me is there best song

• 1 year later...

I’ve been a bit obsessed with their catalogue lately and if I had to rank…

1. The Show

2. The loving kind

3. Something kinda ooh

4. Call the shots

5. Sound of the underground

7. Whole lotta history (Sarah’s outright is amazing)

8. **** No No No

9. On the Metro 

10. Graffiti my soul 

11. Biology 

12. Love machine 

13. The promise 

14. Untouchable

R.I.P Sarah 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block