The Very Last Track You Appreciate In An Album

Album’s tracklisting doesn't have to be perfect. Some tracks might be defined by others as “fillers” or even “ skippable”. Either way, songs like this only takes a matter of time, and a few spins to be fully appreciated. Here's mine:

1. Teenage Dream (Katy Perry) - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)

Spoiler

It was the time I was an early KatyCat. I don't know, I found the song’s production messy and muddled compare to the rest of the tracks. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAzP-w7kCqzRTtKnoNMQm

2. Witness (Katy Perry) - Pendulum

Spoiler

You see, I have the least interest over Christian songs. It takes time before I finally digested the choir’s backing vocals.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi25_bIb7XFRq9Y8Lx-MP

3.  Queen (Nicki Minaj) - Come See About Me

Spoiler

I still believe Nicki’s voice is crafted for hip-hop/rap. Hearing her distancing from the flows and bars is not a bad thing at all, just needs getting used to.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe6N2SqzSYMQUiv-QIz-o

4. Dangerous Woman (Ariana Grande) - Everyday

Spoiler

The first time I heard this song, I was like wha? Everday inherits the melodic value of Dangerous Woman and Side To Side, so it also surprised me why it takes some time for me to like this. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwSJBivjjZvy-mwl1C-a5

5. Expectations (Bebe Rexha) - Steady

Spoiler

I know it’s kind of hypocrite because I thought this song is all about drugs. I usually loss interest over songs with substance content (same reason why I can't get into The Weeknd’s discography)  though I love songs about ***. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbnPPqQ9s731_DkwrSVU4

Yours?

Perfect Places- Melodrama 

Melodrama (Lorde album) - Wikipedia

I can not believe that once upon a time, i used to not care about this track but now it is literally one of faves of this record :jackk_alien:

My Hair- Positions

Ariana Grande: Positions Album Review | Pitchfork

As much as I dislike this album, this song was the only one song from the Positions album except for Magic which grew on me, I enjoy her vocals and the string chops put in the perfect areas of this song, its gorgeous.

Candy Perfume Girl- Ray of Light

Ray of Light - Wikipedia

At first, I found the song besides for the intro and 1st verse pretty boring but after a few times of listening, i have reached a point where I love this track. I think it simply did not connect with me after such a euphoric and up-beat song like Ray of Light :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1