A Reminder that Promoney was in full force and Britney gave us Confidenceney in 2016

MyahJeanSpears

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Her radio interviews during that time are sooo good.

Actually most of her radio interviews are amazing if I think of it. Even the ones from femme fatale era. It always seems like her old self.

Yeah I always found it so fascinating. She always reverts to her old self in radio interviews.

Invitation is probably my favorite. Followed by Coupure Electrique & Liar. I feel like Invitation is so underrated and so beautiful. I’ll bet Selena Gomez freaked when she heard Britney’s record was partly inspired by her. 

& I’ll never get tired of Britney saying “more urban” and “funky”. I love to hear her be passionate. 

edit: “If I’m dancing” is a stand out for me, too.

4 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Invitation is probably my favorite. Followed by Coupure Electrique & Liar. I feel like Invitation is so underrated and so beautiful. I’ll bet Selena Gomez freaked when she heard Britney’s record was partly inspired by her. 

& I’ll never get tired of Britney saying “more urban” and “funky”. I love to hear her be passionate. 

edit: “If I’m dancing” is a stand out for me, too.

Invitation is definitely a favourite too. "Coupure Electrique" for sure. Probably "Man on the Moon" next.

And either "If I’m Dancing” or "Slumber Party" as honourable mentions.

Slumber party: Jamaican, eat pizza with your gurls:toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:  , talk about boys, be naughty... best song of glory period :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I haven’t met any person from gp that have discovered this gem and didn’t fall in love with it... they said: uhhh who is this... it’s Britney? Is it a single? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Archived