What are your favourite award show moments?

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

i'm reliving born this way era today :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

what a time to be alive :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: i need to get that vinyl soon 

One of the best pop albums ever, Marry The Night and GH are forever faves :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I always wanted that vinyl box set they released but I never found one 

Spoiler

at a reasonable pirce :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

that one was so expensive when she first released it and now it's 10 times more expensive :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I KNOWWWW :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: and it's such a good box set, ask your new man to buy it for you and then give it to me :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Haha 2

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

we are independent women we gotta buy it for ourselves :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: buy it for myself what the hhhelll do I look like honey my menses take care a mehhh

don't tell me you datin a scrub ? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: @Iconic 4 U better come get yo sis she needs some help :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Lady Gaga accepting Music Video of The Year in her iconic meat dress at the VMA 2010 while announcing her next record 

lady-gaga-egg-1.jpg

Lady Gaga showing up to the Grammy 2011 Award in an egg 

6ac8ea5b14878f3e80c48f8d2f902f36.jpg

Lady Gaga dressed as Jo Calderone and hosted the VMA 2011 Award

The meat dress was definitely a moment

Her showing up in an egg is killing me :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: 

Remember at the 2011 VMAs when Britney rejected a kiss from Jo? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

40 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Britney and Christina presenting together at the 2000 VMA

Britney presenting Michael Jackson with a birthday cake at the 2002 VMA award

I love when Xtina just says "anyway :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: " after hearing Eminem's name :roxxy:

The Michael Jackson speech was so awkward because he thought he had won an award or something :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Britney looked cute tho

• Haha 2

Gaga’s 2009 VMA “Paparazzi” performance is the only time I think anyone has come close to giving a performance that lives up to how iconic and memorable Britney’s VMA performances are. I watched it when it premiered live, and it has stuck with me ever since. You can actually hear the audience at the show gasp at the beginning of the last chorus (even though MTV edited it out in most of the versions that are online now). 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Midnight said:

The Kiss

anigif_sub-buzz-26796-1538773481-11.gif

Justin's reaction

tumblr_inline_p8kvk3ri071rz60rk_500.gifv

But the best was Mary J's reaction when Christina came out

Screen-Shot-2016-06-30-at-11-31-15.jpg

34 minutes ago, Midnight said:

The haters (Britney wannabes)

e37d75bfecb218fcf4144a7b32d61ffe

Her stans 

Screen-Shot-2016-06-30-at-11-37-33.jpg

This performance had too many good moments :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Mary's face always kills me I love her :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Paris and Lindsay are us seeing Britney perform :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block