Look what I found while thrift shopping yesterday!!!

Nando.

You guys omg

Look what I found yesterday for only U$ 3 (yes, 3!) each

DZBAyxXc_20210109_232858_01.jpg

AsRYqpvw_20210109_232725_01.jpg

I mean WTF!!!!!! i was going through them at a shop thinkin can you imagine if I find said cover and there they were one after the other. Blew my mind to find them together on the same day at the same place! The owner of the shop recently bought a magazines collection from someone with lots of NME, rolling stone and Q issues, and didnt have the time to go through all of them yet so he priced them all the same for me. I told him how these were iconic covers and heard him say to another guy after i left that he should have checked them before selling

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, blonderoman27 said:

Oh I'm so jealous of the Spice Girls RS magazine!!! That is amazing. They look like they are in good condition too! Congrats!! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

They look like they are in amazing condition! Happy for you!

Thank you guys! They are in PERFECT condition, I was shocked, just like new, and when I got home I put them in these plastics that will protect them for life. The Spice Girls one is also great but has a bit of tape on the sides to stop it from falling because of its age, but still amazing.

4 minutes ago, GregReid said:

You manifested that!

wow I was looking at buying the iconic 1999 Rolling Stones just YESTERDAY but they're EXPENSIVE online

This is amazing 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

3 minutes ago, GregReid said:

I'm pretty sure these are UK magazines right? Does 'Q' and 'NME' sell in America?

Thank you!!

Yes, the Q magazine and NME are from the UK, but I believe the collector imported some and bought some from shops that imported as well, thats the case for the rolling stone ones I think, but not sure. So idk where he was at the time of buying but glad he decided to sell!

4 minutes ago, Nando. said:

Thank you!!

Yes, the Q magazine and NME are from the UK, but I believe the collector imported some and bought some from shops that imported as well, thats the case for the rolling stone ones I think, but not sure. So idk where he was at the time of buying but glad he decided to sell!

So glad! These are perfect, so happy for you!

the spice girls too 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Archived