If you could tell Britney just 1 sentence what would you tell her?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blink twice if you don't know who Billy B is

Leak Original Doll

I believe in you. 

1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7511662

Some years ago it leaked a nude that TMZ said it was his... The guy had a very big one... Kevin denied it was his saying his **** was way bigger :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: I read once that his ex bragged about his **** to Howard Stern many years ago 

Britney also said her best *** was while she was pregnant. 

43 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Some years ago it leaked a nude that TMZ said it was his... The guy had a very big one... Kevin denied it was his saying his **** was way bigger :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: I read once that his ex bragged about his **** to Howard Stern many years ago 

Britney also said her best *** was while she was pregnant. 

I've seen that pic and even though you see like the lower half of his face, that is def him (allegedly).

tell the courts exactly how you feel..get a restraining order against jamie and treat it as a human rights infringement..you deserve everything you have and we are all rooting for you,your music is great, but its YOU and you alone britney that we love..thank you for being there..you've really helped me grow. I will always stan you

..oh god I got tears man

• Community Curators

Most of us know that the things said in the media were exaggerated all along and I always defended you to try and make people realize that they shouldn't rush to judge or believe. 

• Like 1

Present Britney: stay strong you will be free soon and all those snakes will pay 

Past Britney: leave Los Angeles, come to Australia and relax, you deserved, bring your kids. And if you need... get mental health 

3 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I've seen that pic and even though you see like the lower half of his face, that is def him (allegedly).

I also thought it looked a lot like him, I wonder why he denied since he has no shame and nothing can make him embarassed 

Watching For The Record recently, she said she "used to be" a cool chick. Girl, You're STILL a cool chick! You've just been so mentally/emotionally/spiritually beaten down pretty much as long as a prisoner has. But, YOU ARE STILL THAT COOL CHICK!

• Exhale+
2 hours ago, JP9101 said:

come to Australia and relax

Doesnt Australia already dislike her? why would she go to a place with the same ruthless media as to America :orangu_orangutan_ape: I think she should've moved to UK for some time tho.

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Exhale+
7 hours ago, YeezusChrist said:

You are the goat

6 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

the ****?

ewzRVBv.gif

OMG GOAT is a term used to compliment someone of big status. Its full form is Greatest.Of.All.Time :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

OMG GOAT is a term used to compliment someone of big status. Its full form is Greatest.Of.All.Time :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Here the media will not follow her everywhere if she goes to a place like Byron bay. The hate starts after circus tour though :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Like 2
On 1/11/2021 at 3:52 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Doesnt Australia already dislike her? why would she go to a place with the same ruthless media as to America :orangu_orangutan_ape: I think she should've moved to UK for some time tho.

Tbh im from the uk and that actually sounds like a GREAT move for her.. WE WOULD WELCOME HER WITH OPEN ARMS :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: surprised she hasn't done it already.. I could imagine her in a huge London house or even a country mansion