If you could tell Britney just 1 sentence what would you tell her?

Neydelinska Spearsi

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7511662

Some years ago it leaked a nude that TMZ said it was his... The guy had a very big one... Kevin denied it was his saying his **** was way bigger :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: I read once that his ex bragged about his **** to Howard Stern many years ago 

Britney also said her best *** was while she was pregnant. 

43 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Some years ago it leaked a nude that TMZ said it was his... The guy had a very big one... Kevin denied it was his saying his **** was way bigger :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: I read once that his ex bragged about his **** to Howard Stern many years ago 

Britney also said her best *** was while she was pregnant. 

I've seen that pic and even though you see like the lower half of his face, that is def him (allegedly).

tell the courts exactly how you feel..get a restraining order against jamie and treat it as a human rights infringement..you deserve everything you have and we are all rooting for you,your music is great, but its YOU and you alone britney that we love..thank you for being there..you've really helped me grow. I will always stan you

..oh god I got tears man

3 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I've seen that pic and even though you see like the lower half of his face, that is def him (allegedly).

I also thought it looked a lot like him, I wonder why he denied since he has no shame and nothing can make him embarassed 

On 1/11/2021 at 3:52 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Doesnt Australia already dislike her? why would she go to a place with the same ruthless media as to America :orangu_orangutan_ape: I think she should've moved to UK for some time tho.

Tbh im from the uk and that actually sounds like a GREAT move for her.. WE WOULD WELCOME HER WITH OPEN ARMS :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: surprised she hasn't done it already.. I could imagine her in a huge London house or even a country mansion 

Archived