Maybe she didn’t have another kid because she is in a conservatorship?

One More Time

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why have another child and have that child used as leverage, yet again? 

I don't doubt she wants or wanted another child but at the same time, I believe she is smart enough to know herself it is not ideal to do so while under the constraints of this conservatorship. 

I think it's obvious..

She was always talking about children.. after having 2 she said multiply times that she wanted to have another one(s) especially little girl.. 

and yes she can't have a baby while being under c-ship and isn't allowed to raise a child cause by law she isn't capable.. so even if she becomes mother of another child she should take him/her away.. 

and also it will ruin the plans too cause she wont be able to work year or 2.. 

Nope.
She didnt have another kid because her father wouldn't let her.
But yeah, I have seen people try to make a point out of saying Britney can't have *** it's technically r***, so therefor they call Sam and all her boyfriends rap***.....

There are people in C-ship who get pregnant and babies. It's only because its britney and her father doesn't think its a good idea..

It be pointless to have a kid in this sitch, I mean give birth, just so custody and everything can go to the conservator, cuz I would think, if she don’t have custody of herself, how can she have custody of a child. Hopefully, she’ll be free of this sooner rather than later, she deserves to raise at least one child normally.

Archived