Britney's kids growing up...

WorkBrit

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s so dumb if you think about it. Imagine Sean turning 18 and finally getting to visit his mom whenever he wants, and Jayden still being on a set schedule a few hours every couple of weeks for another year after that. Like what the hell. the boys are old enough now that they should be able to visit their mom and spend as much time with her as they want now, without the courts getting to decide that for them. So stupid. 

Probably as they get a little older they’ll have control over themselves anyway I mean let’s be real you don’t suddenly turn 18 and you become an adult. By the time they’re like 16 and 17 they’ll start to be more independent and if they want to be around Britney they will be.

It’s definitely a good thing but also terribly sad she’s been robbed of so many years with them all because of her dad. They’ve be held against her for years when all she wanted was to be a mom. 

Jamie deserves to rot in prison

I’m sure her nasty conservatorship team will have the kids sign NDA’s and treat them as Britney’s peers...and treat them much like friends they allow into her life...wouldn’t surprise me if team con were to forbid significant contact between Britney and the kids.

Archived