Brian Littrell from Backstreet Boys joined Parler

Also from @Buffybot "It seems Brian and his wife are Trump supporters and she has a Facebook page with a lot of racist stuff, and Brian shared some of the content."

Apparently his wife has also posted anti-Semitic comments, mocked the Pride flag, and spoke out in support of detained children at the border on social media. 

Here's also his son Baylee on it:

ISyiCTZ.png

Also:

Related:

brian.jpg

Edited by IAmJustAKnee
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

What is Parler?

Don't worry,  it pretty much was given it's kiss of death. 

@ColdAsFire88

@Jordan Miller

The Alt right platform was removed Friday from Google play. 

But both apple and Amazon gave it a 24 hour warning to change to its rioes, well they refused both banned the platform and thx to the banning it's most likely given a tech death,  which they were afraid to was going to happen. 

Even candace Owen's (though one of a few not suspended on Twitter) said boycott apple while tweeting from an iPhone..

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Don't worry,  it pretty much was given it's kiss of death. 

@ColdAsFire88

@Jordan Miller

The Alt right platform was removed Friday from Google play. 

But both apple and Amazon gave it a 24 hour warning to change to its rioes, well they refused both banned the platform and thx to the banning it's most likely given a tech death,  which they were afraid to was going to happen. 

Even candace Owen's (though one of a few not suspended on Twitter) said boycott apple while tweeting from an iPhone..

You can still access the website though...so yes but not really

• Like 1
14 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Ugh! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Why does the division in America continue to get worse? People can say what they want but it has been going on since Obama in America. Having a half Black man in the White House did not sit well with White men in America, but dayum. I just wonder when we will see us come back together? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Sis...America has been deeply racist since it's inception. The colonials slaughtered, ****, and imprisoned the natives ,then brought black slaves in ships in the most inhumane conditions to work like dogs. Black slaves literally built this country.

All way before Obama ever came into existence lol.

Also let me pretend to be shocked about Brian and his wife. 
K. Moving on.:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Korb said:

Sis...America has been deeply racist since it's inception. The colonials slaughtered, ****, and imprisoned the natives ,then brought black slaves in ships in the most inhumane conditions to work like dogs. Black slaves literally built this country.

All way before Obama ever came into existence lol.

Also let me pretend to be shocked about Brian and his wife. 
K. Moving on.:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

No you are right. What I mean to say is that the usa pretended to not be racist  until Obama came into office then peoples true colors came out. 

No need to get triggered or sassy :) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

No you are right. What I mean to say is that the usa pretended to not be racist  until Obama came into office then peoples true colors came out. 

No need to get triggered or sassy :) 

lmao at triggered. I was just pointing something out:roxxy:
I'm always sassy tho ngl. I'm gay:roxxy:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block