Name a One Hit Wonder You Wish Could Make a Comeback

When I was younger I thought Nicole Kidman sang Locomotion. I always wanted her to comeback to singing, only to realize later on it was Kylie Minogue. Now and again, I find myself seeing Nicole Kidman bopping on stage instead of Kylie and lil child me smiles knowing Nicole Kidman still got it even into her retirement years (even though I see her these days getting battered now and again by her violate *** offender husband on Big Little Lies). Keep bopping gurl! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, begagazariana said:

Loved Mikaila. I'm pretty sure I got her single after mailing in a a clipping from a cereal box. 😄

And THIS BOP!!! 🔥🤩

I thought I was the only person who knew about Mikaila lol, I thought about posting her too but I didn’t know how recognizable she would be.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, limezd said:

She’s actually a 90s artist. And I’m sure you have heard at least 4 or 5 of her other songs without even knowing it was her. Quality music.

I had the same thought, but in an age where less people listen to the radio, I find it more possible that people actually haven’t heard some of these songs that were pretty substantial hits.

1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

When I was younger I thought Nicole Kidman sang Locomotion. I always wanted her to comeback to singing, only to realize later on it was Kylie Minogue. Now and again, I find myself seeing Nicole Kidman bopping on stage instead of Kylie and lil child me smiles knowing Nicole Kidman still got it even into her retirement years (even though I see her these days getting battered now and again by her violate *** offender husband on Big Little Lies). Keep bopping gurl! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

she could still make a comeback :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Pia Mia!

She has a sweet voice, she can dance and is ****. She still releasing good songs.  

I know, she need to relax a little...

Ddd I remember I saw Pia Mia when I was at Westfield once. There was a whole crowd of people trying to meet her. This was a year before she released Do It Again.

• Like 1
On 1/9/2021 at 7:57 PM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Stacie Orrico

YES! You beat me to her! Stacie is SO SO talented. Her live album of that concert in Japan is INCREDIBLE. It seems to have been her choice to be a one hit wonder (although I think she had 2 albums, right?). After the huge success of the 2nd I think she didn't like the industry. She's from Seattle, I believe, I think she just went back to being a normal girl and singing in a gospel choir

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

So this one isn’t a full comeback but I want Zendaya to make more music   She is huge as an actress right now but I really loved REPLAY (even though it only peaked at #40) and her song from Euphoria was so good   Plus her singing in Greatest Showman!  She has so much potential as a pop star   I wonder if she’ll ever dip back in to music or stay focused on her acting career   

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block