Duff Man

this thread could be about anything .at this point 

1)blackmailing britney through her sons 

ADVERTISING

Skip

Skip

Skip

2)being the ACTUAL REASON why she can't spend much time now..cause of him

3)for continuing the cship even though he knows she's fine to manage her everyday life..he financially gains and even asks for pay rises..sick..sick man

4) how is an alcoholic who went through a divorce himself and attacked britneys son at all qualified? He isn't...CSHIP ABUSE

5) he went behind britneys back so many time's..the man is cunning and selfish which leads me to my main point..

Jamie cancelled domination..not britney 

Britney went on Ellen and couldn't even announce domination because her dad pulled it...she went to the bloody vegas event KNOWING her dad was going to cancel it.. he's a spiteful prick

Anyway.  With POM,  britney set up the nevada children's charity..getting 1 dollar from each ticket earnings..such a sweet, generous thing to do..something many people overlooked BUT

JAMIE ****ING SPEARS SAID SHE CAN ONLY DO THE VEGAS RESIDENCY IF HE (SEEEELLFIIIISHHH CUUUUUUUUUNT)

IF HE GETS 1.5 PERCENT OF ALL VEGAS PROFITS...the man needs to be shot dead :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Absolutely vile creep.. 

he needs a restraining order from britney and the boys..forever..

There is no redeeming his disgusting behaviour and selfish choices..I would swing for him if I met him..shame the coward probably carries a gun...

Hes her guardian???? WDF IS WRONG WITH AMERICAN LAW?  HOW IS THIS LEGAL?

HE DESERVES TO BE HANGED.. GROSS VILE LITTLE MAN :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

What? :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Remember the 'announcement' she couldn't officially confirm..even though she's expected their on Ellen.. and would most likely of given the audience tickets..nope..she couldn't confirm it because of her dad..he was potentially cancelling and she knew..I honestly think she was exited but he said NO

"If you aint taking the medication im pulling the show"

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Remember the 'announcement' she couldn't officially confirm..even though she's expected their on Ellen.. and would most likely of given the audience tickets..nope..she couldn't confirm it because of her dad..he was potentially cancelling and she knew..I honestly think she was exited but he said NO

"If you aint taking the medication im pulling the show"

No. Just no. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I can't with your logic. 

This had nothing to do with Jamie pulling the plug. Even Ellen knew Britney was there to announce an announcement. It was a mess granted, but her daft team thought it was sensible.

And this was months before it was officially cancelled....so no, you need to breathe and gather your thoughts. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

No. Just no. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I can't with your logic. 

This had nothing to do with Jamie pulling the plug. Even Ellen knew Britney was there to announce an announcement. It was a mess granted, but her daft team thought it was sensible.

And this was months before it was officially cancelled....so no, you need to breathe and gather your thoughts. 

Her team thought it was sensible enough to start production..therefore I disagree with your logic 

Jamie spears cancelled the show..if you think anyone else did including her team then god bless you 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Her team for it was sensible to start production..therefore I disagree with your logic 

Jamie spears cancelled the show..if you think anyone else did including her team then god bless you 

I'm not doubting he cancelled the show but there's more to the story than we'll ever know, as is usually the case with Britney. 

I am, however, doubting your logic as to how things transpired. By your account, she went on Ellen to announce Domination but couldn't because of Jamie. That's incorrect. She went on Ellen to announce the date for when we would find out about Dominaton. 

By your logic, she attended the Vegas event knowing it would be cancelled but thereafter continued to rehearse for weeks if not months and also pay dancers, production etc.

awkward marketing that's crazy GIF

28 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

No Comment, this is gunna get So Mes$Y! !  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

its Saturday night!! 

Sorry but this whole cship thing thing needs to be messy..apparently..hey jamie ..tik tik boom .so we are clowns?? 

He takes money from his 'sick little girl'

And also by extension sick little kids in hospital.. and yet we are the clowns??

1.5 percent of everything he asks for?! What a creep! ..these are all facts..you can't deny facts.. (even though jamie does for financial gain) 

What could you possibly need that much cut jamie?? You can have a glamorous, lavish funeral all you want..it doesn't mean people will show up..

Seriously..why do you get pay rises? Aint you like 106 years old??  Go home jamie..not to serenity as you don't belong there 

..just go back to kentwood , get a bottle of whiskey and just destroy that colon! Maybe you could get another sympathy **** from lou again!

Just leave her alone.. I honestly don't think she's ever needed you..

You are a living example of how good things happen to bad people..

You don't have any reason to be anyones guardian..for gods sake your grandkids hate you..

You are a horrible man.. based purely on your actions as a father and a person..how you became her guardian was nothing more than the devils work..

You don't deserve a penny

Oh and yes jamie ..you can take that 'fake staged typical dad' and scrap it..theres a reason your daughters scared of you and your grandkids hate you 

'I'm just making my baby some cheese grits' .. way to earn that paycheck jamie..you just became the worlds highest paid part time chef.. probably stirred in a few pills whilst your at it..

'Dont go no where without my duct tape'

Is that so you can tape peoples mouth shut?

'Could picture all 3..all 6 of the woman ,and then your showing..uh..um..how we is the womanizer' ... painkiller ramblings again jamie?? ..

'Stop snappin'

I hear you say? Il snap whenever I bloody well want!! :gunriah_mariah_carey::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

you see jamie  , that is the thing with you greedy morons, you think that everyone is love with you but actually everybody HATES you.. like britney for example she got back up on feet, became a huge idol for millions on her own and guess what..she still doesn't need you..so why are you still messing with britney in 2021 jamie..I'll tell you why

lizzy caplan youre a ***** GIF