Britney Inspired Provocative Revenge Thriller 'Promising Young Woman'

Justin Woodpond

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

haha it is at the bottom of the post (there are two trailers for the movie before it).

Great! Look forward to your opinion.

Britney loved Drive? I didn't know that. Maybe, it's because Ryan was in it, (and it’s great.)

carey mulligan drive GIF

That was what I was talking about, I liked the way she talked about Britney there. Imagine if she could direct Britney someday :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

1:07 

Christina said she thinks he had a crush on her. Just imagine if she was casted to do the notebook, they would have dated and Ktrash would not have happened :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

That was what I was talking about, I liked the way she talked about Britney there. Imagine if she could direct Britney someday :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

1:07 

Christina said she thinks he had a crush on her. Just imagine if she was casted to do the notebook, they would have dated and Ktrash would not have happened :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I have never seen this! Thanks!

"I had a dream about him last night.....it wasn't like that....I WISH it was like that" :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Britney-Spears-Ryan-Gosling-Ellen-2018.j

Ktrash LOL :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I honestly think Britney should forget about "record-in" for awhile (if she ever returns to performing after the conservatorship). She is a natural actress and has great comic timing. I would love to see her act in series/films. I think she would be really good! A dark comedy.

Remember these! 

Eat It, Lick It, Snort It, F--k It 

Abby the receptionist!!! Ted!

32 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I have never seen this! Thanks!

"I had a dream about him last night.....it wasn't like that....I WISH it was like that" :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Britney-Spears-Ryan-Gosling-Ellen-2018.j

Ktrash LOL :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I honestly think Britney should forget about "record-in" for awhile (if she ever returns to performing after the conservatorship). She is a natural actress and has great comic timing. I would love to see her act in series/films. I think she would be really good! A dark comedy.

Remember these! 

Eat It, Lick It, Snort It, F--k It 

Abby the receptionist!!! Ted!

Ure welcome! 

I died when Britney said that bc she was dating David :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Tbh, she looked quite uncomfortable on that pic with Gosling, almost as if he was a random person she never met before in her life. We can see there was already smt shading going on with her bts. 

Funny thing is on the interview Ryan gave, he said that was probably the first time seeing her since their MMC days lol 

I wonder if he has such a bad memory bc 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9p6c-wClLm0uksalKaBQ

And here he said doing the reading for the notebook with her was the first time he saw her since they were 12 when the pic above is from 2001 lol 

1:09 

Im forever bitter bc Britney didnt make more movies. Id even take the dukes of hazzard just to have more movies with her :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

She had potential, I like her skits on SNL too 

On 1/11/2021 at 3:07 AM, Bundy said:

Ure welcome! 

I died when Britney said that bc she was dating David :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Tbh, she looked quite uncomfortable on that pic with Gosling, almost as if he was a random person she never met before in her life. We can see there was already smt shading going on with her bts. 

Funny thing is on the interview Ryan gave, he said that was probably the first time seeing her since their MMC days lol 

I wonder if he has such a bad memory bc 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9p6c-wClLm0uksalKaBQ

And here he said doing the reading for the notebook with her was the first time he saw her since they were 12 when the pic above is from 2001 lol 

1:09 

Im forever bitter bc Britney didnt make more movies. Id even take the dukes of hazzard just to have more movies with her :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

She had potential, I like her skits on SNL too 

I have never seen these! They’re gas :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yeah, she’s got really good comic timing. She needs to do a movie (comedy) at some point. 

I did remember seeing what Ryan said about his reading with Brit, and that she was “really actually good” don’t know if that was a complement or a surprised reaction at her ability.

I find Britney is alway a bit uncomfortable on Ellen. She’s just never as relaxed as she is around Mario Lopez :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:  

1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I have never seen these! They’re gas :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yeah, she’s got really good comic timing. She needs to do a movie (comedy) at some point. 

I did remember seeing what Ryan said about his reading with Brit, and that she was “really actually good” don’t know if that was a complement or a surprised reaction at her ability.

I find Britney is alway a bit uncomfortable on Ellen. She’s just never as relaxed as she is around Mario Lopez :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:  

Have u seen the Barbie one?

Yeah, I hope if shes free someday and wants to work again, she will do more comedy. On Crossroads, she was actually good on the crying scene, so I think If she took acting lessons again, she could even make a drama movie. 

I think Ryan was both surprised and that was a compliment, he seems quite nice tbh. 

The funny thing is she had a one night stand with Mario lol Idk Ellen aside, I think she looked quite uncomfortable towards Ryan as well. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Have u seen the Barbie one?

Yeah, I hope if shes free someday and wants to work again, she will do more comedy. On Crossroads, she was actually good on the crying scene, so I think If she took acting lessons again, she could even make a drama movie. 

I think Ryan was both surprised and that was a compliment, he seems quite nice tbh. 

The funny thing is she had a one night stand with Mario lol Idk Ellen aside, I think she looked quite uncomfortable towards Ryan as well. 

No I haven’t see the Barbie one. Is it on YouTube? 

A one night stand with Mario? When?

tonight exhale GIF

There’s always so much chemistry between her and Mario during interviews!

p.s yeah Ryan’s a dote :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

44 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

No I haven’t see the Barbie one. Is it on YouTube? 

A one night stand with Mario? When?

tonight exhale GIF

There’s always so much chemistry between her and Mario during interviews!

p.s yeah Ryan’s a dote :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

1:54 

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-parties-with-mario-lopez-in-vegas/ 

Yeah, thats why theres so much chemistry between them haha 

He seems a nice guy, if only they had smt more serious... 

Ryan is really charming, hed make such a good couple with Britney lol 

12 hours ago, Bundy said:

1:54 

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-parties-with-mario-lopez-in-vegas/ 

Yeah, thats why theres so much chemistry between them haha 

He seems a nice guy, if only they had smt more serious... 

Ryan is really charming, hed make such a good couple with Britney lol 

The gaggery of the Barbie skit! And Britney clearly reading her lines off camera, but managing to pull it off. ROTFL

"He's not even our scale, what kind of **** are you" :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

9274db0e092336c4efbad16acdea5626.gif

"haven't you ever wondered why we are so alike, or why we're double jointed"

SNLgirls28.gif

That people magazine article about Britney/Mario in Vegas, I see :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

"Also on Friday, Spears went into the Palms’ recording studio with producer Lukasz Gottwald to mix tracks on her new album."

I wonder whatever happened to Dr. Lukes' Blackout tracks? Unlike everything else from Blackout, they haven't leaked.

Britney could be a great actress, she has that good mimic! but the problem are always the same: she stopped studying/practicing as she did with singing and than also with dancing, and her lack of confidence  mixed with the anxiety disease that she developed during this 12 years.

But I think that maybe acting would be a great therapy for her, because it's different, you have the possibility to repeat the scene, you don't have to be always perfect as on a live performance. And acting give you the possibility to put out all your emotions. She could start with acting classes, and than make some little roles in indie movies so that she can develop some confidence. She can do everything if she wants it. And in the meantime she can get free from the conservatorship.

On 1/14/2021 at 10:59 AM, FraFromThe90's said:

Britney could be a great actress, she has that good mimic! but the problem are always the same: she stopped studying/practicing as she did with singing and than also with dancing, and her lack of confidence  mixed with the anxiety disease that she developed during this 12 years.

But I think that maybe acting would be a great therapy for her, because it's different, you have the possibility to repeat the scene, you don't have to be always perfect as on a live performance. And acting give you the possibility to put out all your emotions. She could start with acting classes, and than make some little roles in indie movies so that she can develop some confidence. She can do everything if she wants it. And in the meantime she can get free from the conservatorship.

Definitely agree with you about Brit doing acting, and that it would help her a lot. And, that it would be a great therapy. She has potential there for sure to be great, especially at comedy.

She does do that doesn’t she. Neglecting her craft, and letting her confidence and anxiety keep her from progressing. Look at Madonna, not a great singer in the classical sense, but she always took lessons and had a coach, as well as looking after her body. And it’s evident in her evolution as an artist. 

In my opinion, Britney’s problem "appears" to be that she never had the right team of people around her to encourage her, support her or direct her in these matters. A mentor as such.

Anastasia (Beverly Hills) says success is not just hard work - anybody can really work hard, but not everyone is successful - the secret is great support (and a bit of luck). You need to be supported at all times.

If Britney wants to get back to work at some point, she needs a great team of people around her, who support her interests and needs, and put her interests and needs first as an artist. 

How many times has she fired Larry? And I mean look at Bryan, he seems to infantilise Britney, saying she actually needs to be minded and controlled as if she is/was a child. Like she can’t “drive” a car properly, or “book” a table at a restaurant. This was his justification for her to remain "controlled".

Being “childlike” (different to being childish) is part of the creative process, it’s how you make believe, but he’s not going to understand that being a Joe soap basic *****. I’m sure if she wasn’t a mom, a breadwinner, and entertaining millions on the side, she might actually be an "expert" at these things. This tells me that conservatorship is just a form of extended infantilisation. The family need that. The child star to continue funding and fulfilling their lives.

Britney shouldn’t be a cash cow for everyone involved in her life, and work for "them" any longer. She needs to take creative control like she did (or tried to) once before, but this time be supported and guided for once. Gods knows where she’d end up if she was.

Look at Gaga, not a “great” actress but works bloody hard at her craft, and makes it work. Britney could easily do the the same if she had the chance and resources. Instead her energy and time is spent confined to her mansion fighting her father and a bunch of vultures for what’s been too long to even fathom. The consequences of which, I won't even begin to fathom.

55 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Imagine series about Britney's career and life someday. I mean they would ruin it with actress but damn maybe in the future they will use deep fake so young Britney would be exactly the star of the show. And her baby voice is so easy to do.  

I mean it's not unimaginable. Martin Scorsese kind of already did that with The Irish man, by digitally de-ageing it's stars. 

There is already a number of films being made with old or dead stars playing parts as they should be remembered.

James Dean is being digitally resurrected for a new film "Finding Jack. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/afm-james-dean-reborn-cgi-vietnam-war-action-drama-1252703

And there are talks of one with Marilyn Monroe too (Chanel did already insert her into one of their commercials a few years back).

james dean GIF James Dean Yes GIF

5 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

The gaggery of the Barbie skit! And Britney clearly reading her lines off camera, but managing to pull it off. ROTFL

"He's not even our scale, what kind of **** are you" :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

9274db0e092336c4efbad16acdea5626.gif

"haven't you ever wondered why we are so alike, or why we're double jointed"

SNLgirls28.gif

That people magazine article about Britney/Mario in Vegas, I see :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

"Also on Friday, Spears went into the Palms’ recording studio with producer Lukasz Gottwald to mix tracks on her new album."

I wonder whatever happened to Dr. Lukes' Blackout tracks? Unlike everything else from Blackout, they haven't leaked.

Haha that skit is so funny, Amy Poehler is great and she likes Britney a lot! I really wish SNL would post the one she had a black wig and was smoking, she received so many compliments the time she did her first SNL, too bad she only did 3 times I think.

Yeah, and after he gave that interview he didnt interview her for a while. I bet psycho Colon wasnt happy when most articles began saying it was Britney. 

Yeah, its curious that those Dr Luke tracks never leaked, I wonder if they were great, I think Circus and HIAM are among her greatest songs. 

26 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

not truly related to this topic, but netflix is going to release a movie about guardianships with Rosamund Pike as the lead. Maybe when it releases we can use it to spread awareness about it and Britney's situation, even if the movie is a satire. It looks pretty good

This thread has gone off topic too many times.  The more the merrier... :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: 

It looks really good. And it has a 96% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes (7.4 on IMDB). I am a bit of a film nerd so will be absolutely be checking it out. It's scheduled to be released on February 19.

It's interesting that Hollywood, and specifically Netflix (who follows Britney), is releasing a film about guardianships and carer abuse. Definitely, when it's released next month it will highlight awareness about guardianships in general, and as you said Britney's situation, and hopefully get the media talking. If there is anything that can help her case publicly, it is legitimate mainstream media talking about her plight in a reasoned and objective way.

Good call! Thanks for sharing.

36 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

not truly related to this topic, but netflix is going to release a movie about guardianships with Rosamund Pike as the lead. Maybe when it releases we can use it to spread awareness about it and Britney's situation, even if the movie is a satire. It looks pretty good

Looks amazing!

Rosamund killing It as Jodi Montgomery. Give her damn Oscar now! leonardo dicaprio oscar GIF

Archived