In 2000 Britney Was Offered 7.5M For Her V-Card

ColdAsFire88

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

It was a video, but i can't find it. But i remenber that many people and the media said that it was in 2000 that she spoked for the first time about that.

But forget it, it is not important, her virginity is only her concern and we criticized the media so much that we fans ended up doing the same.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

did she wore a cowboy hat?

58 minutes ago, pop analyst said:

that is a perfect metaphor for her life and the constant grooming she was under from the right age. Madonna in HB in Feb '99 said that she felt like a modern day Geisha. She was forty and had come in full circle in the system. Little Brit was in the beggining of this way of life entertaing ..men..us..

Britney was definitely a modern Geisha, and Madonna was her mentor mother Geisha.

Have you read/seen Memoirs of a Geisha?

The book is a lot better, gripping, but the film is fine too.

The story is inspired by a real life Geisha, who later sued the writer, after he “outed” her in the book’s acknowledgments. She had agreed to spill every detail  on condition of complete anonymity. The geisha world is shrouded in secretly and extremely controversial in modern times. She subsequently denied everything written in the book and said it was a lie. A few years later she released her own book.

Madonna was obsessed with the book when it was released around 1997, hence the Geisha phase (HB and NRM video). Her favourite character in the book was Hatsumomo, the villain, the evil queen, and premier Geisha in town. Madonna said she identified which her the most. A misunderstood femme fatale type figure.

12 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

No, the video I mentioned in another comment is a video in which she was promoting the album Oops in 2000.

Was an interview she was wearing this outfit? I was trying to find it on YouTube 

12 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

okey.

Seeing as Oops was released in the summer of 2000. The 1st video from Aug 2000 might have been around that time. I looked at videos from her European press tour (for Oops) around that time and I din't find any mention of her virginity. Just her relationship with Justin and marriage. 

Could it have been a magazine interview. Or you are sure it was a video?

12 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

It was a video, but i can't find it. But i remenber that many people and the media said that it was in 2000 that she spoked for the first time about that.

But forget it, it is not important, her virginity is only her concern and we criticized the media so much that we fans ended up doing the same.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I know about this one, but I know there was other maybe before this? I think she had a purple tank top, but I cant find it. 

6:45

1:20

That was october 17. 

On 1/9/2021 at 11:40 AM, Justin Woodpond said:

Do we know who the sicko that made the offer was?

According to the Guardian

...a mystery businessman contacted Britney's record company and offered £7.5m to relieve the pneumatic teen of her virginity. Gossip suggests adenoidal radio anarchist Howard Stern was involved.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2000/jun/06/gender.uk1

I might be inclined to think that it was either a publicity stunt, or just a joke. Or both, and Jive ran with it. 

I bet it was Larry who made her say she was a virgin.

At that point in time Britney (if we are to believe Lynne) had already lost her virginity to Reg Jones, a former high school star football player when he was 17, and Britney was 14. Louisiana's age of consent is 17 btw. I still don't understand why Lynne choose to tell the world that information. And it was during a time Britney needed her most.

Weirdly, in Japan, in the distant past (vefore the outlawing of *** work), young apprentice Geisha's (Maikos) would undergo a process known as Mizuage. Shroud in secrecy (and now denied by many), it involved auctioning off the "virginity" of the apprentice Geisha to the highest bidder.

The Maiko who underwent Mizuage would see male patrons and benefactors bid very large sums of money for the prestige and privilege of taking their virginity. Interestingly, the sum of money went entirely to the Okiya (the geisha house an apprentice was affiliated to). The Maiko did not see a penny.

It was considered an important initiation into womanhood and the geisha world, giving way to the next stage of "training". The Mizuage patron would often have no further relations with the young woman in question. 

The higher the bid, the more famous and in demand the Maiko would eventually become. 

The book/film Memories of a Geisha kind of details it.

If Britney had been a Geisha (which in a way she kind of was one, functioning just for the pleasure of others), she would have been the most famous of all of them.

26b0fb11305ce2c86fcddbc362015a0d.jpg

cbf99c7bc138aec4eef5d2b11f3fc31b.jpg

Oops-I-did-it-again-Press-Conference-in-

This would totally be me

The secret businessman:

g49Cb9.gif

Me: 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29fc78a7b0c3d53d0ee9

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

I know about this one, but I know there was other maybe before this? I think she had a purple tank top, but I cant find it. 

That was october 17. 

Exactly! This is the video that I have been looking for :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:. But I thought that the first time she talked about it, she was dressed in lilac / purple. Thank u :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

4 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

Exactly! This is the video that I have been looking for :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:. But I thought that the first time she talked about it, she was dressed in lilac / purple. Thank u :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

The other interview I posted that shes wearing lilac... I think she gave an interview the same day with that outfit where she talked about virginity, but for some reason I couldnt find. I think u could be right and that was the first time she talked about it and that was in mid 2000. 

16 hours ago, Bundy said:

That was october 17. 

bach then i was at school. This is the clip i remember watching at prime time news (international news section). I remember how akward and strange it was.. i was sarcastic then, ;oh, yes! sure she is a virgin. Yea right!' .. a pretty girl with such a lifestyle around men that all want her. But again, this wasn't appropriate for her or anyone. Her ***ual status is not our bussiness. Her family should have stepped out. It still is .. off. 

Archived