All the DOMINATION's reherasals that are available online [let's do it]

Can we create a thread where we have all the available rehearsals from Domination? Let's go!

I'm a Slave 4 U/Break The Ice/Do You Wanna Come Over?/Coupure Électrique:

Britney: Domination - Rehearsals (December 2018) - YouTube

Work ***** (without Britney):

Britney Spears - Work ***** (Domination Rehearsal] - YouTube

Gimme More (without Britney):

Britney Spears - Gimme More (Domination Stand-in Rehearsal) - YouTube

Scream & Shout (possibly for Domination too):

Britney Spears - Scream & Shout (Remix) [Domination Rehearsal] - YouTube

Break The Ice (without Britney):

Britney Spears - Break The Ice (Domination Rehearsal) - YouTube

Break The Ice/Piece of Me (without Britney):

Britney Spears - Break The Ice/Piece Of Me (Britney: Piece Of Me Original Dance Concept Rehearsal) - YouTube

Lucky/Break The Ice/Gimme More (without Britney):

Britney: Domination - Rehearsals (Lucky/Break the Ice/Gimme More) - YouTube

Do we have anything more?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Just bumping this thread, anyone has the perfect lover one ? I loved the remix they did

EDIT : Nvm, found it here 

Realmente ‘Perfect Lover’ (una de las máximas joyas de Blackout) hubiera sido un éxito si se hubiera agregado en la residencia Domination de Britney Spears 💎 ❤️ Coreografía de Cameron Lee. 2019.

Posted by Britney Army Pride on Friday, August 14, 2020

On 1/9/2021 at 6:12 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Was that one for Perfect Lover (or was it Get Naked?) real, it didn’t have Britney in it but it would have been amazing. 

The choreographer who did that confirmed it wasn’t for Domination but instead a personal project.

also that Lucky rehearsal was confirmed to be just the dancers playing around. And also in the same video the BTI/Gimme More rehearsals aren’t for those songs. They’re dubbed with audio from POM (which is funny because the actual BTI performance uses POM’s remix :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:)

Also OP you missed the short snippet of Circus

• Love 1

I rrrrreaaaaallly don’t like these routines lol except lucky . They just don’t seem like Britney at all or even Britney low key experimenting with different dance styles. It just gives something completely off brand... idk if that’s a bad thing or good thing but idk if it’d work. Yes getting out of ur comfort zone is great but these different dance styles should be incorporated with her regular dance style. 

i just want Britney/in the zone choreography with a casual circus type now infamous Britney stroll across the stage choreography 😩😩

I Don't like almost anything i saw from the rehearsals, specially the fact that hey are using THE SAME REMIXES after 5 years from the OTHER FINISHED RESIDENCY, I couldn't believe it. Truly truly Unbelievable! i mean one is ok, maybe.... but so many. No.  Bring back Simon Ellis asap (circus tour/femme fatale) he knows how to make good live versions!!