For the first time in more than a year, Britney is pictured with her sons Sean & Jayden!

59 minutes ago, Newrie said:

If you can’t see that she is intelligent it is because you yourself is not very smart or mature. Objectifying idols is not equal to knowing who they are. 

while she might be uneducated, she is intelligent and a highly creative person. i feel many people confuse inteligence with education, right? if she would have been given the right tools, as in parents who support her emotional wellbeing, a proper school education and maybe put an emphasis on education and college for example, she could have used her potential much more.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

while she might be uneducated, she is intelligent and a highly creative person. i feel many people confuse inteligence with education, right? if she would have been given the right tools, as in parents who support her emotional wellbeing, a proper school education and maybe put an emphasis on education and college for example, she could have used her potential much more.

Yes, and if you think people with a southern accent, very little education etc is equal to low IQ, you are not very intelligent yourself. Likewise if you need to see a woman in a suit and glasses to think she is not a bimbo. 
Britney was both intelligent and mature as young, her being ultra feminine and in touch with her feelings does not make her stupid and childish. 

• Love 1
On 1/8/2021 at 8:01 PM, One More Time said:

They posted that pic because they know they are her sons and they don’t have a contract so they could do whatever 

unlike Sam. And the rest of the family and friends and team... :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Or because they are minors and wouldn’t have signed NDAs, as most people in Britney’s life have to. And as shady as that sounds, MOST celebs at Britney’s level do this to prevent people from going to the press with private information.

On 1/9/2021 at 10:24 PM, Newrie said:

1. She is a unique person and very much more sensitive and deep than all of those, according to me. She has a different personality. It is not about being a child.

2. They are not in CONSERVATORSHIPS and their fathers aren’t Satan who f:ckes up their entire lives (except for MJ). 

3. I fed think Britney is well articulate. It is only under the conservatorship when she has been robbed of freedom of speech and constantly under threat of losing her children completely, that she, understandably have not been able to be herself in interviews. And that Instagram is James tool for keeping her under con-ship. 

Oh,Beyonce had a lot of problems with her father too.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: She was just lucky enough to escape him. Now it is all in the hands of her husband, who seems to be suspect too.:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

On 1/10/2021 at 6:58 AM, MyahJeanSpears said:

Girl, the GAG is that I've read that book and besides getting the title wrong she also is incorrectly stating what the book is about. Leading me to believe she never read this book in particular and just wanted to state she was very keen on FREEDOM. This is one instance I am 100% sure she was trying to get the message out.

Here we go again with the projections. As if her team would be that lax. Very little slips past them.

The book Britney is likely referring to is called Astrology (Book), or the long title “The Only Astroloy Book You Will Ever Read”

the-only-astrology-book-you-ll-ever-need

“The book provides the compatibility between every sign (144 combinations) and dispenses advice about health, money, lifestyle, and romance, while also offering advice on dealing with the negative aspects of each sign.”

Its likely her team (or Britney herself) got the picture source wrong. Both are similarly coloured with circular motifs. Or it was a mistake.

Sure, she wants people to know she loves her freedom, but not for the reasons you think. I believe she actually read this book. The tone and the manner in which she’s talking implies says she’s not lying/pretending and has actually assimilated what she has read. Also, what she says about Scorpios and Leo’s is spot on. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Here we go again with the projections. As if her team would be that lax. Very little slips past them.

The book Britney is likely referring to is called Astrology (Book), or the long title “The Only Astroloy Book You Will Ever Read”

the-only-astrology-book-you-ll-ever-need

“The book provides the compatibility between every sign (144 combinations) and dispenses advice about health, money, lifestyle, and romance, while also offering advice on dealing with the negative aspects of each sign.”

Its likely her team (or Britney herself) got the picture source wrong. Both are similarly coloured with circular motifs. Or it was a mistake.

Sure, she wants people to know she loves her freedom, but not for the reasons you think. I believe she actually read this book. The tone and the manner in which she’s talking says she’s not lying/pretending and has actually assimilated what she has read. Also, what she says about Scorpios and Leo’s is spot on. 

real housewives of orange county discussion GIF

Girl, honestly, you're telling me I am projecting and then you go on to write a novel basically doing the same damn thing. Please do me a favor and stop quoting me. 

1 minute ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I said it was likely this book.

Not I am 100%....

That is projection you looser

I have very little interest in engaging with you at this point. And you don't need to slide into my inbox crying like a couple of days ago randomly asking if I have a problem with your posts. When you pop out of the bushes like a wild pokemon with a condescending *** tone, then yes, I have a problem. 

Your last response to me in some other thread a couple of days ago was long & incoherent. (Which you ended up apologizing for because you were blazing.) You might want to put down the joint and try to make conversation with people who enjoy engaging with you. But it ain't me, sis.

Miss me on these Exhale streets. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

I have very little interest in engaging with you at this point. And you don't need to slide into my inbox crying like a couple of days ago randomly asking if I have a problem with your posts. When you pop out of the bushes like a wild pokemon with a condescending *** tone, then yes, I have a problem. 

Your last response to me in some other thread a couple of days ago was long & incoherent. (Which you ended up apologizing for because you were blazing.) You might want to put down the joint and try to make conversation with people who enjoy engaging with you. But it ain't me, sis.

Miss me on these Exhale streets. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

"pop out of the bushes like a wild pokemon" (i admit that is actually funny) 

"no interest in engaging", it's a public forum, not high school, relax I don't need you to "engage" with me. What age are you 13?

Hope you're not going to melt down again like you did the other day. Opps too late. Get your anger issues in check and then you might not have throw a hissy fit every time things don't go you way. 

• Love 1
Just now, Justin Woodpond said:

"pop out of the bushes like a wild pokemon" (i admit that is actually funny) 

"no interest in engaging", it's a public forum, not high school, relax I don't need you to "engage" with me. What age are you 13?

Hope you're not going to melt down again like you did the other day. Opps too late. Get your anger issues in check and then you might not have throw a hissy fit every time things don't go you way. 

I'm asking you on an open forum to stop interacting with me. I am not interested in conversation with you. It is not an unreasonable request. If someone told me to stop engaging with them I would do it no problem. 

The truth of the matter is that you give off a very strange vibe to me, and your attempts at interaction are beginning to make me feel uncomfortable. I am responding to you in a very calm and straightforward tone. And you'll notice, I haven't resorted to name calling like you did in your previous response. 

That's all I have to say, really. You'll notice I never DO engage with you. Yet you seem to quote me multiple times a day and seek me out via PM. It's starting to seem a little desperate. 

I have been posting here for a year and I'm willing to shoot the **** with most people. Time will tell whether you begin to creep other people out as well. :) 

I'm asking you on an open forum to stop interacting with me. I am not interested in conversation with you. It is not an unreasonable request. If someone told me to stop engaging with them I would do it no problem. 

The truth of the matter is that you give off a very strange vibe to me, and your attempts at interaction are beginning to make me feel uncomfortable. I am responding to you in a very calm and straightforward tone. And you'll notice, I haven't resorted to name calling like you did in your previous response. 

That's all I have to say, really. You'll notice I never DO engage with you. Yet you seem to quote me multiple times a day and seek me out via PM. It's starting to seem a little desperate. 

I have been posting here for a year and I'm willing to shoot the **** with most people. Time will tell whether you begin to creep other people out as well. :) 

Man, I didn't think you would reply...now who's engaging with who?

Really?

It doesn't warrant further comment. Please stop 

• Love 2
Just now, Justin Woodpond said:

Man, I didn't think you would reply...now who's engaging with who?

Really?

It doesn't warrant further comment. Please stop 

Oh no, honey. See this is manipulative behavior 101 from you. You're trying to deflect from the fact that you came into this interaction with a condescending attitude and resorted to name-calling. 

I will now sit in this thread until you take accountability for your actions and your creeper tendencies. 

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

If it doesn't warrant further comment, you have no need to respond! 

But I always get the last word. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky::gunriah_mariah_carey:

Oh no, honey. See this is manipulative behavior 101 from you. You're trying to deflect from the fact that you came into this interaction with a condescending attitude and resorted to name-calling. 

I will now sit in this thread until you take accountability for your actions and your creeper tendencies. 

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

If it doesn't warrant further comment, you have no need to respond! 

But I always get the last word. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky::gunriah_mariah_carey:

dead family guy GIF

• Love 1