New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

For the first time in more than a year, Britney is pictured with her sons Sean & Jayden!

alexxxx

24 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

This was happening before the c-ship too. She was more of an open book but she was always very child-like. She's never been an eloquent or articulate person, especially compared to a lot of other artists. That's just how she's always been.

Wtf?! She has always been mature, well over her age! Why are you even here? It is quite superficial to read her personality as less because she is a highly sensitive and gifted person. Just because someone is not acting overly confident it does not mean they are immature, quite contrary actually. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

You’re maybe right to say she’s ever acted in a childish way, but I think that she’s nerver been free to express herself. At the very beginning of her career she had to be careful to mantain a certain profil her label sewed on her, then she was so lost after breaking up JT. Soon ater she rebeled up against her “world” pushing herself against everything she was and then lost all freedom. 
To sum up no, I don’t think she’s ever been as profound as beyonce, trying to put the women in front of everyone but, during her whole career she could never been able to express her soul with no conditions whatsoever. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Wtf?! She has always been mature, well over her age! Why are you even here? It is quite superficial to read her personality as less because she is a highly sensitive and gifted person. Just because someone is not acting overly confident it does not mean they are immature, quite contrary actually. 

To be honest, everything is relative and everyone is different. I compare my observations to the kind of people I surround myself with - my family, my friends, my co-workers, etc. just like you do. So everyone has a different outlook based on their experiences and what they're used to.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, Newrie said:

she is a highly sensitive and gifted person. Just because someone is not acting overly confident it does not mean they are immature, quite contrary actually. 

yes i also think she is, and honestly to have that trait is a gift in life, given you have the tools to deal with it. unfortunately she didnt have the right people around her to deal with that beautiful side of her personality, and we (im hsp too:) are prone to narc abuse, because we are the perfect victim. i hope shell cut ties with her entire toxic family and complete a trauma therapy to rebuilt her life..

• Love 4
23 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Her sons are clearly aware of the Free Britney movement. I wonder what those conversations are like...

Happy to see them all together. Though I don't know how I feel about Britney stans following her minor children on social media. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Yea, I feel the same way. Britney and Kevin must be like me and not understand Snap at all. Cause they forced him to go private on Insta....I bet after this post he will get in trouble. She isn't posing for the photo, they probably arent supposed to post stuff with her because of the trial. Preston seems like the more rebellious of the two...but he is a teen sooooo, good luck to poor Britney with that lol

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Alexanda said:

No, you are right but i wanted to point out, that she was very outspoken until 2007. 2008 - now is more the Britney-brand which means that she is saying things like artsy fartsy, term of endearment over and over again and very short answers: Cool, very very cool. 

It looks like she is bored and her team came up with the ideas. 

But that also shows that 2007 really affected her. 

She was an open book and they destroyed her. 

She was very different on FTR or here, even her voice sounded completely different 

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

She was very different on FTR or here, even her voice sounded completely different 

Girl, the GAG is that I've read that book and besides getting the title wrong she also is incorrectly stating what the book is about. Leading me to believe she never read this book in particular and just wanted to state she was very keen on FREEDOM. This is one instance I am 100% sure she was trying to get the message out.

8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Girl, the GAG is that I've read that book and besides getting the title wrong she also is incorrectly stating what the book is about. Leading me to believe she never read this book in particular and just wanted to state she was very keen on FREEDOM. This is one instance I am 100% sure she was trying to get the message out.

Is there any book called astrology and her team ended up posting the wrong one? 

Its funny how they posted this video... I think they posted the video bc of her makeup, but she sounds so "normal", eloquent and mature there. Shes also talking about freedom ffs... I guess her stupid team like to play with everyone. 

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

I Feel like Britney’s very wise but no one sees that side.

I don’t believe in astrology, but I do think Britney has a lot to share, and when she does I am here for it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Newrie said:

Lol, so she can't be here because she thinks Britney is not an articulate person? I think that shes not very smart either, but I still love her. Even when she's acting like a child for the past 5 years. I still love her discography etc. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Lol, so she can't be here because she thinks Britney is not an articulate person? I think that shes not very smart either, but I still love her. Even when she's acting like a child for the past 5 years. I still love her discography etc. 

No you don’t love her. You love your (patronising) view of her as a blond, bimbo object, apperently.

If you can’t see that she is intelligent it is because you yourself is not very smart or mature. Objectifying idols is not equal to knowing who they are. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1