For the first time in more than a year, Britney is pictured with her sons Sean & Jayden!

2 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Sure but this is different. We all know Britney acts and talks like a child. You really see it when you compare her to artists her own age like Beyonce or Christina. I'm sure there are reasons for it - the c-ship, her anxiety, whatever. But it's true.

I think she just does it on purpose, it's not like she's been like that every year. In 2013 - 2014 she sounded very mature and eloquent.

And tbh even in her last interview in 2018 too. Thing is, we haven't had Britney in a different environment that isn't her Instagram clips for the last two years. 

On that 2019 red carpet appearance, she didn't talk but definitely didn't look childish, actually people said she looked older than she is (the one from the movie)

• Like 5
17 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

nothing makes me happier than to see Britney with her sons:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

not even a new song, video, album, commercial, perfume, photoshoot :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Same! That is what I want the most for her, her babies ❤️❤️❤️. And freedom of course. Also, I am actually relieved she is alive and not sedated or anything. I didn’t want to write it but I actually was worried. (Would NEVER have written that on her instagram). I am so glad her boys will understand she never wanted to be away from them and all of this has been made to her, she loves them more than anything ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Sure but this is different. We all know Britney acts and talks like a child. You really see it when you compare her to artists her own age like Beyonce or Christina. I'm sure there are reasons for it - the c-ship, her anxiety, whatever. But it's true.

No. Don’t agree. I never thought that! And sensitive and really gifted people like Britney often have a youthful and playful vibe 🤨

• Love 1
  • Like 3
32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think she just does it on purpose, it's not like she's been like that every year. In 2013 - 2014 she sounded very mature and eloquent.

And tbh even in her last interview in 2018 too. Thing is, we haven't had Britney in a different environment that isn't her Instagram clips for the last two years. 

On that 2019 red carpet appearance, she didn't talk but definitely didn't look childish, actually people said she looked older than she is (the one from the movie)

She has just been “childish” on that stupid Instagram page, that she does not own and control. Someone chooses the content and they CLEARLY put all videos on speed which make her move and talk fast, as well as it pitches up her voice so it sounds like Chip and Dale.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

She has to be careful with her words, because of her conservatorship, It's not like she can say freely everything she wants, even the interviewer has strict rules for an interview, it doesn't help her at all. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

1 hour ago, Newrie said:

No. Don’t agree. I never thought that! And sensitive and really gifted people like Britney often have a youthful and playful vibe 🤨

6 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

She has to be careful with her words, because of her conservatorship, It's not like she can say freely everything she wants, even the interviewer has strict rules for an interview, it doesn't help her at all. 

It's fine if you disagree but watch any Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Adele, etc. interview and then watch Britney's interviews and there is a definite difference. A lot of it is prob anxiety - she talks in the baby voice and often has a hard time verbally putting thoughts together. She's not eloquent and never has been.

I love her to death and she's adorable but she seems more child-like than her counterparts, like Michael Jackson did. The other singers are more articulate especially when it comes to their art.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

It's fine if you disagree but watch any Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Adele, etc. interview and then watch Britney's interviews and there is a definite difference. A lot of it is prob anxiety - she talks in the baby voice and has a hard time putting thoughts together. She's not eloquent and never has been. I love her to death and she's adorable but she seems more child-like than her counterparts, like Michael Jackson did. The other singers are more articulate especially when it comes to their art.

No, you are right but i wanted to point out, that she was very outspoken until 2007. 2008 - now is more the Britney-brand which means that she is saying things like artsy fartsy, term of endearment over and over again and very short answers: Cool, very very cool. 

It looks like she is bored and her team came up with the ideas. 

But that also shows that 2007 really affected her. 

She was an open book and they destroyed her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

It's fine if you disagree but watch any Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Adele, etc. interview and then watch Britney's interviews and there is a definite difference. A lot of it is prob anxiety - she talks in the baby voice and often has a hard time verbally putting thoughts together. She's not eloquent and never has been.

I love her to death and she's adorable but she seems more child-like than her counterparts, like Michael Jackson did. The other singers are more articulate especially when it comes to their art.

This probably happens after 13 years of unnecessary ***** fears and threats...

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Rcity said:

This probably happens after 13 years of unnecessary ***** fears and threats...

This was happening before the c-ship too. She was more of an open book but she was always very child-like. She's never been an eloquent or articulate person, especially compared to a lot of other artists. That's just how she's always been.

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

1. She is a unique person and very much more sensitive and deep than all of those, according to me. She has a different personality. It is not about being a child.

2. They are not in CONSERVATORSHIPS and their fathers aren’t Satan who f:ckes up their entire lives (except for MJ). 

3. I fed think Britney is well articulate. It is only under the conservatorship when she has been robbed of freedom of speech and constantly under threat of losing her children completely, that she, understandably have not been able to be herself in interviews. And that Instagram is James tool for keeping her under con-ship. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

This was happening before the c-ship too. She was more of an open book but she was always very child-like. She's never been an eloquent or articulate person, especially compared to a lot of other artists. That's just how she's always been.

Wtf?! She has always been mature, well over her age! Why are you even here? It is quite superficial to read her personality as less because she is a highly sensitive and gifted person. Just because someone is not acting overly confident it does not mean they are immature, quite contrary actually. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

You’re maybe right to say she’s ever acted in a childish way, but I think that she’s nerver been free to express herself. At the very beginning of her career she had to be careful to mantain a certain profil her label sewed on her, then she was so lost after breaking up JT. Soon ater she rebeled up against her “world” pushing herself against everything she was and then lost all freedom. 
To sum up no, I don’t think she’s ever been as profound as beyonce, trying to put the women in front of everyone but, during her whole career she could never been able to express her soul with no conditions whatsoever. 

• Love 2