For the first time in more than a year, Britney is pictured with her sons Sean & Jayden!

1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

1. Do only I have doubts that it’s Britney?!

2. Following on social media with age difference means nothing if the interest isn’t *** or that kind of satisfaction.. fans follow them just for info about Brit without any dirty thought I guess..  stans even followed brits dog on Twitter.. Jayden asked for followers + they always can make their profile private right?

Please stop being ridiculous and check her tattoo on her wrist :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 6
9 hours ago, Cassy said:

This is the same as my own son. At the beginning, I didn't see my son for the first 4 months (essential worker) and then when I finally did see him I was shocked how grown up he was. My son is only 3 months younger than JJ. They grow so much at this age. You blink and they're unrecognizable 

me and my baby sis 😭 she was 11 when i last saw her and shes 13 now...

this whole post is making me miss my own mom:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, OOPSY said:

So apparently she has gotten her extensions back on ?

it really makes me so happy knowing that she is actually enjoying her kids whenever she has a chance.

did not know people still use Snapchat, I guess I will have to download it again and follow him, is that possible ? What is his Snapchat @  ?

Yeah... people still use Snapchat.   Are you living under a rock :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

8 hrJordan Miller unfeatured this topic

why?

42 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I came to ask the same thing :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black: @Jordan Miller

I don't want people to think Exhale is creepy for featuring a topic about her kids on the homepage. But at the same time I feel like it's newsworthy considering how long it's been since we've seen them together. So, the feature, unfeature, feature is my indecisiveness playing out in front of all of you :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't want people to think Exhale is creepy for featuring a topic about her kids on the homepage. But at the same time I feel like it's newsworthy considering how long it's been since we've seen them together. So, the feature, unfeature, feature is my indecisiveness playing out in front of all of you :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

A Fair call!

• Love 1