For the first time in more than a year, Britney is pictured with her sons Sean & Jayden!

Judging by the title of the thread I thought it was a paparazzi picture or something. Instead it's a screen grab from her sons Snapchat. The fact that fans follow her children on social media sits uneasy with me. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: 

The fact that he has since deleted the Snapchat, apparently, is also telling.

Maybe I'm being OTT but the whole thing doesn't sit right with me. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

I'm wondering if also her children, now that have grown, are been instructed by her team about the topics that they can or can't talk with her. Like "don't talk to her about the freebritney movement because she has mental health issues..." 

I hope not, I mean I’m 100% sure that they told her kids what to say and how, I just hope they don’t listen and treat their mom like a regular mom and a human being.

FREE BRITNEY!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

I'm wondering if also her children, now that have grown, are been instructed by her team about the topics that they can or can't talk with her. Like "don't talk to her about the freebritney movement because she has mental health issues..." 

I wouldnt doubt that this comes from Kevin. His lawyer seems very pro cship. 

42 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Judging by the title of the thread I thought it was a paparazzi picture or something. Instead it's a screen grab from her sons Snapchat. The fact that fans follow her children on social media sits uneasy with me. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: 

The fact that he has since deleted the Snapchat, apparently, is also telling.

Maybe I'm being OTT but the whole thing doesn't sit right with me. 

I wonder if he didnt think people would realize that was Britney. He probably saw that the pic is already on twitter and instagram. Some Britney account posted the pic on instagram and tagged Jayden's account on it :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

8 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Her sons are clearly aware of the Free Britney movement. I wonder what those conversations are like...

Happy to see them all together. Though I don't know how I feel about Britney stans following her minor children on social media. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

They are 100% aware of it and Im sure they visit exhale. I mean if you were a teenager and knew theres a place some weirdos talk all day about you and you mom woulnd you be curious lol 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

1. Do only I have doubts that it’s Britney?!

2. Following on social media with age difference means nothing if the interest isn’t *** or that kind of satisfaction.. fans follow them just for info about Brit without any dirty thought I guess..  stans even followed brits dog on Twitter.. Jayden asked for followers + they always can make their profile private right?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

1. Do only I have doubts that it’s Britney?!

2. Following on social media with age difference means nothing if the interest isn’t *** or that kind of satisfaction.. fans follow them just for info about Brit without any dirty thought I guess..  stans even followed brits dog on Twitter.. Jayden asked for followers + they always can make their profile private right?

Please stop being ridiculous and check her tattoo on her wrist :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 6