For the first time in more than a year, Britney is pictured with her sons Sean & Jayden!

2 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Where the hell did people get their usernames from?? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I think people found out Prestons instagram bc Kevin followed it. Then on Prestons instagrams bio it used to have his Snapchat username. 

47 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I disagree with you completely. 

And I feel like what you're saying is quite silly. :)

Sean Preston and Jayden are NOT public figures. They're underaged BOYS who both Britney & Kevin make sure keep out of the spotlight. I am absolutely sure that Britney is not for 30+ year old gay men harassing Sean Preston via DM and telling him to come to Brazil. 

I don't know who Billie Ray Eyerus is. If you're referring to Billie Eilish she's 19 years old. She is obviously a public figure. But I personally don't think anyone under 18 should be thrown into the industry to begin with. I consider it to be child abuse. 

Sean and Jayden may not be posting anything inappropriate but there are creeps out there that they don't need to be exposed to. I think it's creepy as **** for grown people to be following these children just because they stan their mother. It is inappropriate and it crosses boundaries. I don't want to know how many "is your mom okay" DMs they get. And that's the least of their worries. 

There are creeps everywhere and my post wasn’t defending them. There will always be a what-about-ism about everything. Clearly not thinking there’s an issue with people following them doesn’t mean I automatically agree with the people you provided for example. Britney’s sons or not, anyone harassing minors to “Come to Brazil”need to be reprimanded. People following just because they hope to catch a glimpse of Britney or know more about her situation without engaging is perfectly harmless. You clearly were referring to everyone in your example and I don’t think that’s very fair. I could care less since, again, I don’t follow them nor care to, but if people aren’t being malicious and they allow people to follow them, they shouldn’t be demonized for doing so 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, s&m said:

Britney sees her sons more than some exhales state :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I dont know how its rn, but in 2019 she was def only seeing them twice a week for like 7 hours each day and they couldnt sleep there. In 2020 Jayden said on his livestream that he had seen her two days before and would only see her again in like two weeks. It seemed like they were seeing her even less. 

36 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

There are creeps everywhere and my post wasn’t defending them. There will always be a what-about-ism about everything. Clearly not thinking there’s an issue with people following them doesn’t mean I automatically agree with the people you provided for example. Britney’s sons or not, anyone harassing minors to “Come to Brazil”need to be reprimanded. People following just because they hope to catch a glimpse of Britney or know more about her situation without engaging is perfectly harmless. You clearly were referring to everyone in your example and I don’t think that’s very fair. I could care less since, again, I don’t follow them nor care to, but if people aren’t being malicious and they allow people to follow them, they shouldn’t be demonized for doing so 

I will reiterate that I just don't believe anyone over 18 has any business following a 14 & 15 year old on Snapchat that they've never met. Britney goes out of her way to be private. Why do you think her face is not even in the picture? 

Their mother is a super star. SP & Jayden are not. I find it to be an invasion of her privacy. You disagree. It's fine. :)

If they want a glimpse of their fave they should stick to her official instagram, which she clearly runs on her own. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Do you guys feel like it’s inappropriate that I featured this topic on the homepage? Let me know what you think.

i think is better to have this as a secret. we already know how difficult things can be for her :( 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

Her kids grew up so much during the pandemic. It's funny bc she seems so young to me still, like she doesn't look like their mom but their sister lol. I'm glad she's with them. 

I think its bc shes so young to already have two teenager boys. Preston will be 16 years old this year before she hits 40. Jflop, Mariah, Fergie and Shakira that are older than Britney have kids that arent teenagers yet. I mean, Preston is even older than Gwen Stefani's oldest son. 

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Do you guys feel like it’s inappropriate that I featured this topic on the homepage? Let me know what you think.

I didn't read the whole post so I don't know if anyone revealed his snap info but in general I don't think posts like these should be featured going forward. Jayden's live got him into some trouble last year. The boys should not be that accessible, and fans can get messy. 

I remember someone actually posted some pictures of SP shirtless here a couple of months back and I thought it was SUPER inappropriate. This particular post I guess is somewhat harmless but in my opinion the focus of this forum should be Britney. We don't need updates on Jamie Lynne or whoever else. Britney's made it clear her dream is to live an obscure life in retirement with her boys on an island somewhere. I really don't know how she would feel about this picture being uploaded on here. Though I do understand the argument that whatever gets posted on the internet is fair game. But at the very least an effort should be made to shield the social media accounts/handles. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think its bc shes so young to already have two teenager boys. Preston will be 16 years old this year before she hits 40. Jflop, Mariah, Fergie and Shakira that are older than Britney have kids that arent teenagers yet. I mean, Preston is even older than Gwen Stefani's oldest son. 

That but mostly she just looks and acts very very youthful. There are plenty of 40 year olds that look like "moms" and Britney doesn't exactly act like a 40 year old.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

That but mostly she just looks and acts very very youthful. There are plenty of 40 year olds that look like "moms" and Britney doesn't exactly act like a 40 year old.

In that regard, I mean, though we know Britney nowadays acts even more childish, I think in general people tend to get older at a later age. Like, a couple of decades ago, thinking about a 50 year old person would give you the picture of a grandpa/grandma with grey hair or bald wearing formal clothes all day or something :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: but now look at Gwen Stefani, JLo, Gloria Trevi, and not just celebrities, but in general, like, I see people that I know in real life that are in their 50's or 40's, and they really don't look or behave that old.

Of course it depends on each person, and there's some people that on the opposite, they tend to look older at a younger age, especially when they become parents earlier in life. Which should've been Britney's case, and actually it was for a while. For most of her career, people always though she was older than she was, like people thought she was in her late 20's during ITZ. But now it's like she's aging in reverse, like FFney was older than 2020ney.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
41 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Maybe it has smt to do with the cship, her bf and not seeing her kids that much? She seemed more mommy like until some years ago. 

53 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Lmao sis because you just KNOW that would be happening. Kids these days legit have to navigate through so much **** we didn't have to growing up. I mean I was a kid and had access to the internet but it was NOTHING like it was even these last 5 years. 

Crazy.

I wouldnt doubt that. During Jayden's livestream, there were some fans asking him If he knew who Pablo Vittar and Anitta were :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I hope they havent seen/read too much weird things from fans, we know that Britneys fans can be... intense. Lets put out this way :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: