For the first time in more than a year, Britney is pictured with her sons Sean & Jayden!

4 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

OMG lol.

I don't know If It's a script, but I think the boys have to follow some rules and just talk random daily activities, school, movies, girls. Nothing about "internet" If you know what I mean...

We need to remember they have only some hours together, according to the "sources", and probably someone has to be around them all the time.

Britney situation is so The Truman show, this one and Midsommar reminds me Britney a lot, the gaslighting especially.

jim carrey bow GIF

Girl, I wonder if they're allowed to text. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I bet you its monitored, too. 

Its sad her boys have more freedom than her. Jayden went on that live saying his dad don't give no ****s. Even her minor children have more rights than her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Girl, what is there to recognize? The mask, hair, and hoodie are covering most of his face. All you see are the eyes. 👀

I still can recognise someone with their mask on. I mean Jadens face is not fully visible but he looks like himself. Also Preston here looks the same as in the picture that Lynn posted a month ago where you can see similar facial features and they just don’t look to me like he would look. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Her sons are clearly aware of the Free Britney movement. I wonder what those conversations are like...

Happy to see them all together. Though I don't know how I feel about Britney stans following her minor children on social media. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

So Billie Ray Eyerus can’t have people follow her unless they’re minors since she made a career when she was a minor? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: I don’t follow them, but this is a silly thing to say. They’re like public figures and they’re sharing content freely. As long as it’s not anything inappropriate I don’t think there’s an issue with people following people in the public eye that put their social media out there 

• Love 1
  • Like 2