For the first time in more than a year, Britney is pictured with her sons Sean & Jayden!

Just now, JackSProductions said:

Where the hell did people get their usernames from??Β :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Girl, I don't even know. I certainly ain't checking for them.Β :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:Β Some of these stans have no sense of boundaries.Β 

In my household we only have time for Chris Evans or Henry Cavill on social media, mkay?Β :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3

So apparently she has gotten herΒ extensions back on ?

it really makes me so happy knowing that she is actually enjoying her kids whenever she has a chance.

did not know people still use Snapchat, I guess I will have to download it again and follow him, is that possible ? What is his Snapchat @ Β ?

3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Yo can you imagine the level of gaslighting if both Britney and her children are given scripts of conversations they can and cannot have with their mother on their bi-weekly visits?Β 

I swear Britney is living in her own version of The Truman Show.Β :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Preston: Hey mom, what did you do today?Β 

Britney: I had 6 or 7 costume changes. It was really cool.Β 

Jayden: Amazing.Β 

tenor.gif?itemid=15927958

Β  Hide contents

Yooooo I'm creeping myself out.Β :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Β 

OMG lol.

I don't know If It's a script, but I think the boys have to follow some rules and just talk random daily activities, school, movies, girls. Nothing about "internet" If you know what I mean...

We need to remember they have only some hours together, according to the "sources", and probably someone has to be around them all the time.

Britney situation is so The Truman show, this one and Midsommar reminds me Britney a lot, the gaslighting especially.

jim carrey bow GIF

• Love 3