Little Mix's 'Sweet Melody' officially #1 in the UK beating Ed Sheeran!

Slayer

4 hours ago, FrenchToast said:

They deserve it so much! And it's a nice note to end the story for Jesy.

What do you think will happen now? Will they make other singles out of confetti? Re-record it as a three? And make new videos? Or is this era is already done, and they work on a new album?

I know it's such a sweet ending to this Chapter as a four! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Well Leigh-Anne apparently said in an interview that they are already working on new music that will be coming out in the next few months :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: I wonder if it'll be a new edition of Confetti with a new cover? Maybe out of respect they won't make songs including Jesy on the standard edition a single? If that is the case I understand but Justice for Happines, A Mess & Confetti :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Do you think it is a new version of Confetti with a few new tracks or a brand new album as a trio?!

Don't forget their single with Nathan Dawe (which is already out), No Time For Tears will be getting a push from Nathan and his team in a couple of week so hopefully that becomes a Top 10 hit! Nathan says the video is coming out VERY soon too, i'm unsure if Little Mix will be in the video though due to restrictions here!

16 hours ago, Slayer said:

I know it's such a sweet ending to this Chapter as a four! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Well Leigh-Anne apparently said in an interview that they are already working on new music that will be coming out in the next few months :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: I wonder if it'll be a new edition of Confetti with a new cover? Maybe out of respect they won't make songs including Jesy on the standard edition a single? If that is the case I understand but Justice for Happines, A Mess & Confetti :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Do you think it is a new version of Confetti with a few new tracks or a brand new album as a trio?!

Don't forget their single with Nathan Dawe (which is already out), No Time For Tears will be getting a push from Nathan and his team in a couple of week so hopefully that becomes a Top 10 hit! Nathan says the video is coming out VERY soon too, i'm unsure if Little Mix will be in the video though due to restrictions here!

Say what? New music 😱I'm so happy! I'm not ready for them to leave us just yet. I just  discovered them damn it! 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Is there anyway we can get a US download/stream day/week going for this song? It's a long shot but this song should be topping the charts here. It's that damn good and they deserve to be heard/discovered by US audience once and for all. 

I think if you got a big twitter account to organise something but i'm not sure how big of a fanbase they have in the US tbh!

They truly do deserve in the US and it's such a shame they aren't successful there. I wonder if them being a trio will make them try harder to break the US? Not blaming Jesy as I love her but she hated spending long periods of time away from home and she often got homesick. As Little Mix tried to 'crack' the US quite a few times as they toured with Ariana Grande for MONTHS in the US in 2017 and did radio interviews and performances in EVERY city they went too! They also tried to crack the US even earlier when they supported Demi Lovato on tour.

I feel like Sweet Melody may have done well in the US but the label have done nothing about it!

6 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Say what? New music 😱I'm so happy! I'm not ready for them to leave us just yet. I just  discovered them damn it! 

Yes apparently new music is coming very soon! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Ahh it's exciting you just discovered them, you've got 9 years of content to catch up with :wink_britney_everytime_white:

How did you discover them?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 7:54 AM, Slayer said:

I think if you got a big twitter account to organise something but i'm not sure how big of a fanbase they have in the US tbh!

They truly do deserve in the US and it's such a shame they aren't successful there. I wonder if them being a trio will make them try harder to break the US? Not blaming Jesy as I love her but she hated spending long periods of time away from home and she often got homesick. As Little Mix tried to 'crack' the US quite a few times as they toured with Ariana Grande for MONTHS in the US in 2017 and did radio interviews and performances in EVERY city they went too! They also tried to crack the US even earlier when they supported Demi Lovato on tour.

I feel like Sweet Melody may have done well in the US but the label have done nothing about it!

Yes apparently new music is coming very soon! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Ahh it's exciting you just discovered them, you've got 9 years of content to catch up with :wink_britney_everytime_white:

How did you discover them?

Apparently a fan base not big enough but that's not their fault, blame it on the label. They could of been globally huge, especially in the US but label apparently didn't want to put any efforts for promotion. I agree with you about Sweet Melody, I believe it would of easily been a hit had this song got mainstream attention, radio play, added to playlists on Spotify, etc but of course their US label sucks ***.

During the Christmas season I was actually just listening to some random pop music video playlist and most of the songs I knew then Black Magic and I'm like "WTF. Never heard this song in my life" so I stopped what I was doing and watched it and I'm like "I think I love this". Being a Britney fan I heard of Little Mix (the whole Perrie/Zayn controversy) since they wrote Pretty Girls and all but never thought to check em out until Black Magic played and ever since I've been addicted to their music.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block