The Free Britney movement imploded | Where do we go from here? (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Leader
1 hour ago, Alestaos said:

It is a good idea that you got rid of background distractions! Was able to focus on the video!

Great video, i do think Britney's autonomy should be the main point, it is counterproductive to withhold information from the general public to use as leverage to be the "number 1 freebritney account"

It will be interesting going forward, however if they want to be seen as legitimate source then they need to prove that they can be professional both in matters concerning Britney and the FreeBritney movement!

But for the infighting i'm just Max Sigh GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets do better guys, if not for you, for Britney and the Fandom that follows them

You noticed the backdrop :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Appreciate the kind words as well 🙏🙏🙏

• Love 1
  • Leader
21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've been pretty ambivalent about the movement.

If anything, I've been critical of it from the start...Where the heck was in between 2008 and 2018?

Where was it during the FF era, when she was so clearly hurting and begging for help?

Why was Jordan one of the only people who dared to publicly stick his neck out for her?

A good decade went by where fans were only too happy to ignore the red flags as long as they received new content. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

As for people using the movement for attention...

The most helpful thing that fans could do when they come across info they think is important is to pass it on to Ingham privately.

Posting info on Twitter (e.g. the names of whistleblowers) allows Team CON to know it exists, and deprives Ingham of the element of surprise.

Thanks for what you said, cause at the time I got a lot of heat for it :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

But I actually think it’s good these things are coming to light. This contract is old news to Jamie and Ingham, but new to the public. I’m grateful things like this surface bc the people need to know. Enough of the hiding 🙏🙏

• Like 1
  • Leader
11 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Loved the video. You were to the point stated the facts, stayed neutral as well as informative. 

At the end of the day the only person who can take credit for the start of Free Britney is Jordan. I mean he personally went up against Jamie. So this whole we had it first is for lack of better words just stupid.

This isn't why we are doing any of this the one and only goal is to literally FREEBRINTEY. I guess I could understand from a journalistic stand point why BG would be irritated but come on they been holding on to this Info for a year? Just so they could include it in their "project". Why is this turning into a production? How does this help her? It just doesn't seem beneficial to me but it makes sense as to why they have been so quite. Any intel they get they are holding onto for their project.

Honestly can we just go back to the basics. We know the main villans let's just continue to rally and support Britney the one who matters. Refer to court documents help us understand them and move forward. The whole thing of making new information seem like a production feels weird we shouldn't be teased with new info.

Thanks for the kind words about the video!! 

I feel a little uncomfortable taking credit for Free Britney, but it is true I had to deal with all that drama way back when for saying Free Britney and speaking out against the conservatorship in 2009. Can’t believe I’m going to be 33-years-old and still talking about this!!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thanks for what you said, cause at the time I got a lot of heat for it :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

But I actually think it’s good these things are coming to light. This contract is old news to Jamie and Ingham, but new to the public. I’m grateful things like this surface bc the people need to know. Enough of the hiding 🙏🙏

I remember it really clearly.

I was at JFX when your letter was first posted over there. (Geez, I can't remember what that was about, but I know that I joined BH right after it was posted. I'd been lurking here for a good year, but finally made the leap in April of 2008.) I believe you may have been roasted here for collaborating with Adnan Ghalib and Sam Lutfi...But as Adnan's pap buddy "Mark Twain" said at the time..."The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

I think it's a GREAT thing that items like the contract are being posted online! It's similar to that NY Times article that ran a few years back, or that Jenny Eliscu article in Rolling Stone from 2008. The general public doesn't seem to "get it" until juicy stories like those drops into their laps.

If fans want to speed up the process, they need to dig up some dirt that Ingham doesn't already have access to. 

Or maybe focus their attention on RCA, and begin to exert pressure? 

There's a giant crack forming in the conservatorship, and fans can start to drive a wedge even deeper if they focus on specific areas where they can identify where they may be of use.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't know if anything ever came of that...

But I suspect (or at least hope) that there is a long line of people who have come forward to file their own declarations.

We never know about it unless the court documents leak, and if it is an ex parte (emergency) hearing, if a document is redacted, or if the documents are sealed, then there is little chance the info will see the light of day unless Ingham or one of the other lawyers choose to leak it themselves.

I feel like you’re someone important. 

• Haha 1

Imploded? I think that word is a little too exaggerated for the situation.

Last year I did a certificate in social movements, we studied several social movements all over the world and its chararacteristics, disagreemment is always present. Even more in a SM as #FREEBRITNEY, where we see a lot of people with several demographic differences.

STILL, there is another factor, the legitamacy of the movement. Even though Britney might do not want or would not be allowed to fully end the conservatorship because of other  legal obligations, IT IS CLEAR SHE WANTS HER CURRRENT SITUATION TO DRASTICALLY CHANGE. She doesnt want to keep working the way she was working, she doesnt want her finances to be manage the way those were managed and she wants to gain back more time with her children.

So lets just stay focus guys, unfortunately these type of disagreements, gossip and fights will more likely continue to happen. But the end of the day we should not stop the fight until we see Britney to have a better quality of life :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:.

• Like 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Barajas said:

Imploded? I think that word is a little too exaggerated for the situation.

Last year I did a certificate in social movements, we studied several social movements all over the world and its chararacteristics, disagreemment is always present. Even more in a SM as #FREEBRITNEY, where we see a lot of people with several demographic differences.

STILL, there is another factor, the legitamacy of the movement. Even though Britney might do not want or would not be allowed to fully end the conservatorship because of other  legal obligations, IT IS CLEAR SHE WANTS HER CURRRENT SITUATION TO DRASTICALLY CHANGE. She doesnt want to keep working the way she was working, she doesnt want her finances to be manage the way those were managed and she wants to gain back more time with her children.

So lets just stay focus guys, unfortunately these type of disagreements, gossip and fights will more likely continue to happen. But the end of the day we should not stop the fight until we see Britney to have a better quality of life :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:.

The headline I'll admit was a little extra. But the situation was also a little extra :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Love the rest of your comment though. Great points. 

I don't know, I still feel like after what happened, it will be difficult for many to just brush it off and move on as if nothing happened. Whether you think one side had the reason, or the other, both acted pretty bad, and I don't feel comfortable like, following either of them. I mean, following in the sense of supporting them and be there in anticipation of everything that they do or say, or blindly believing they have the best intentions when "taking ownership" of this movement. 

So it's like, ugh, all of this drama was so unnecessary, like, none of us should've known anything about this and they should've fixed this situation behind the scenes. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Let me know what you think!

I've seen several videos and my advice would be to add a bit more of your personality to it and to make it less formal and more fun. I know it's hard to talk behind a camera and you're doing a pretty good job with it.

:) 

8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Let it implode.

Fans were taking way too much credit.

It's the lawyers and those behind the scenes who know her privately who can help her the most.

I hate this mentality. They weren't able to help her for an entire decade.

If everyone who was meddling with her life (aka literally everyone) put her in that place, then why can't the people who appreciate her the most (her fans) try and get her out of it? 

• Love 1

A lot of people have mentioned something about the word imploded... To be honest, I definitely see what you mean. With so many people making a video about this, it definitely spreads awareness, but it also makes the entire issue feel crowded and somehow like it's been solved. Since everyone has made their video, it feels like it's said and done, but that's absolutely not the case. The conservatorship court dates for her potential release have been getting pushed back for the longest time now, and I don't think people realize that it's far from over.

It's hard for newer generations to grasp on how they can actually make a difference, since nowadays everything feels so... Correct? I've personally never had to worry about something so corrupt happening, and I can imagine lots of young adults feel the same in the USA