Britney Spears Kenzo Photoshoot Appreciation Thread

BUWYGF

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Urbanney said:

She looked hot af here.

I always am curious how this photoshoot happened though. Did Kenzo reach out to Britney with big $$$? Was it Britney’s idea? It just seemed so random and seemed to come and go so quickly.

IIRC Kenzo declared that La Collection Mémento was an ode to the 90s and reached out to Britney, cause who can represent the 90s better than one of the most electrifying live performers of all time, an international superstar and one of the most sucessful entertainers in pop history, whose ultra successful Piece Of Me show single handedly changed the face of Las Vegas Entertainment #6 Billboard Music Awards, 6 #1 Albums on the Billboard Charts #24 Top 40 Hits, Over 140M record sold worldwide, a rare artist whose career achievements and influence in the music industry have stood the test of time, the undisputed princess of pop MISS BRITNEY SPEARS :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

On a side note I love this collaboration, I wish I bought the red hat 😪 Britney looked stunning and we have seen worse edits on her face in the past. I still own the GRAZIA magazine cover they did to promote the collection in France 😍

She looked interessed in this project imo, and it was a huge achievement for her to represent such a high profile brand, 20 years into her carreer. So proud of my fave 👏

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

She looked hot af here.

I always am curious how this photoshoot happened though. Did Kenzo reach out to Britney with big $$$? Was it Britney’s idea? It just seemed so random and seemed to come and go so quickly.

That's the whole point of those "quick" collections. 

2 hours ago, Roger said:

IIRC Kenzo reached out to Britney and declared that La Collection Mémento was an odd to the 90s, and who represent the 90s better than one of the most electrifying live performers of all time, an international superstar and one of the most sucessful entertainers in pop history, whose ultra successful Piece Of Me show single handedly changed the face of Las Vegas Entertainment #6 Billboard Music Awards, 6 #1 Albums on the Billboard Charts #24 Top 40 Hits, Over 140M record sold worldwide, a rare artist whose career achievements and influence in the music industry have stood the test of time, the undisputed princess of pop MISS BRITNEY SPEARS :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

OMG! You're amazing!!!

You bring me here:

AbsoluteBritney.com | Britney-Galaxy.com // Fansite absolutely about Britney  Spears - Leading in daily Pop Princess News, Media, Rumours, Pictures and  more ...

Intenta no gritar al ver la impecable y poderosa presentación que Britney  Spears tuvo en los BBMA | Upsocl

Britney Spears la mayor sorpresa en los Billboard | Claro Blog

Intenta no gritar al ver la impecable y poderosa presentación que Britney  Spears tuvo en los BBMA | Upsocl

Britney Spears Media | » Perfomances

Hmmm...looking back on it I feel her body was fierce and she clearly just had some fillers in her lips. They definitely edited (smoothed) out her facial lines to the point of where she does look cartoonish. She seemed like she had fun :)  but I don’t recall much press or promo regarding the collection and Britney  :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

RIP Kenzo :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Archived