This Day in Pop: Britney Spears wins Favorite Pop Artist at the 2014 People's Choice Awards (January 08)

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it still is :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

haa.. DONT KNOWWW she looks happy and shinning! but theres something weird with the contrast between the dress fabric and the applications. 
Is it the same designer of this other grammy party dress? I just realize its a similar concept

Britney-Spears-Clive-Davis-Pre-Grammy-Pa

5 minutes ago, Barajas said:

haa.. DONT KNOWWW she looks happy and shinning! but theres something weird with the contrast between the dress fabric and the applications. 
Is it the same designer of this other grammy party dress? I just realize its a similar concept

idk about the designers :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: but I think the 2014 was very classy.

the other one you showed, and several others, I remember people saying the thing was that she cut off the dresses, like, the original design used to be longer, and that's why they look weird 

8 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I see what you mean, but see-through with a pattern is hardly unique. Also I really dislike the grammy party dress. The cool tone but then with that hair, and with the nude from the stomach down... Jut really badly executed imo. The one in the OP and this one are much better:

Pin on celebrity

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

I see what you mean, but see-through with a pattern is hardly unique. Also I really dislike the grammy party dress. The cool tone but then with that hair, and with the nude from the stomach down... Jut really badly executed imo. The one in the OP and this one are much better:

Pin on celebrity

Yes I do agree the nude in the Grammy dress is messy, I wouldnt say thats my favorite look neither, but I like that tone on her. I just tought it was kind of similar to the other dress.
VMA01 look its epic, perfect and superior of course! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• 11 months later...