New management company follows Britney!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anitta is huge is Latin America. No seas cortes 3rd single confirmed 

I've never heard of Anitta but if this guy is the one responsible for managing Normani then I'm completely underwhelmed. The only reason Normani is not a bigger star right now is because her managemen

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

What does him being Jewish have to do with anything? 

The answer to your question is no, I am not an anti-semite. 

Seems like you're contributing to systemic racism if you are denying the privilege that a straight white male receives in any industry, though. Despite their shortcomings.

Are you a white supremacist? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

You're the one that seems to be obsessed with race, don't project it onto me.

Also you are seemingly quite ignorant too. Jews very much consider themselves to have a separate racial identity from whites.

2 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

They seem very close. Bobby posts about him too from time to time. 

Hide contents

Some exhalers say they're even closer :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Thats interesting! I bet @C0CKy is one of these exhalers :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

2 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

You're the one that seems to be obsessed with race, don't project it onto me.

Also you are seemingly quite ignorant too. Jews very much consider themselves to have a separate racial identity from whites.

You're saying I am obsessed with race is rich when no one even mentioned Jewish people to begin with. You pulled that out of your *** for no reason other than to instigate. I have never made any disparaging remarks towards Jewish people, so I am not sure what prompted you to even ask that other than clear derangement on your part. 

And regardless of whether they consider themselves to have a separate identity from whites, a majority of them still benefit from white privilege. So sit your racist *** DOWN.

https://jewishjournal.org/2020/07/16/white-privilege-and-judaism-lets-talk/

Although the Jewish people have often not been considered white, the fact of the matter is that Jewish folk with white skin, are in fact white, and therefore benefit from white privilege.

16 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

could this be a sign we could possibly get new music this year?

My God the first rumor and people are already distracted. Nothing but Britney’s freedom is important right now - nothing. I get it, but it’s not the time. 

• Love 5

I don't think this is going to happen, he is basically a manager for artists that are trying to start a career and become superstars. Normani is already famous but has failed to achieve the big charts with her music so far, and she still hasn't released an album. Anitta is the biggest star in Brazil and has a couple of hits in Latin America, she is trying to be a thing in US this year, she has an album to drop so we don't know if that will work. Britney should be managed by Scooter, at least he is famous for paying radios to play his client's songs :eyes_britney_laugh:

15 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

You're saying I am obsessed with race is rich when no one even mentioned Jewish people to begin with. You pulled that out of your *** for no reason other than to instigate. I have never made any disparaging remarks towards Jewish people, so I am not sure what prompted you to even ask that other than clear derangement on your part. 

And regardless of whether they consider themselves to have a separate identity from whites, a majority of them still benefit from white privilege. So sit your racist *** DOWN.

https://jewishjournal.org/2020/07/16/white-privilege-and-judaism-lets-talk/

I said that to make you reflect on how ridiculous your statement was. It obviously flew right over your head.

You obviously ignored that he is clearly Jewish and called him a manifestation of white mediocrity because you think he's "white".

You're the one showing their ***, not me. This conversation bores me, have a good evening!

9 hours ago, Style. said:

We need Scooter Braun and that’s on that. Give me that Ariana Grande and Drake’s collaborations and we good. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

We don’t want her to collaborate with lessers like Sabi, Tinasha, Igglo and G izy. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

**** Scooter Braun.

Beside that, Ariana yes but Drake NO WAY! 

38 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

I said that to make you reflect on how ridiculous your statement was. It obviously flew right over your head.

You obviously ignored that he is clearly Jewish and called him a manifestation of white mediocrity because you think he's "white".

You're the one showing their ***, not me. This conversation bores me, have a good evening!

So you admit to calling someone anti-semetic with no basis to your claims in order to derail a thread? Reported. 

Of course you're bouncing once you have been exposed for being a complete and utter ignorant human being. I'd be embarrassed, too! 

How did I ignore that he is "clearly" Jewish?

The gag is I didn't even know he was until you brought it up, SIS. No one in this thread brought it up and there is no mention of it in the article posted. I've never even heard of this man before today. 

Keke Palmer Meme GIF

In fact, I think what you're you're implying is dangerous, suggesting we're supposed to be able to tell someone is Jewish going off of a picture with no other information.

Are you suggesting there is some sort of stereotype that people should be using to identify Jewish people? 

Sounds about white. :) 

not funny no GIF

15 hours ago, Bundy said:

Dont bother, Im Brazilian and I dont like her. I dont care If shes doing well in Mexico or Spain, I still think shes trash (sorry not sorry :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I kinda like 3 songs of hers (that Ive heard of), so If ure interested, listen to paradinha, na sua cara or bang... The rest that Ive heard of... :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Thanks for the recommendation (and confirming my suspicions lol) 

If I am feeling generous I will give Paradinha a stream today while I'm at the gym. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

17 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Thanks for the recommendation (and confirming my suspicions lol) 

If I am feeling generous I will give Paradinha a stream today while I'm at the gym. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

I feel like many people cheer for her bc they are proud of what she has accomplished so far, no other Brazilian popstar has come so far. Im in no way wanting to descredit her hard work and accomplishments, but I feel like many force like shes this big star ww (bigger than Britney :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: even tho most of europeans or americans dont know her :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:) just bc shes Brazilian. I mean, she doesnt chart in the UK and the USA and she isnt big as Shakira in Latin America, she is big in some countries, thats it. 

Id say she seems to have some good connections and is very ambituous. But I dont think shes nothing special and that she will have the success Ariana or Billie are having now. her songs are trashy imo, I dont like her personality at all and I dont think shes talented, but thats my imo ofc. 

Paradinha is more latin oriented, sua cara is produced by Major Lazor, both are cool.

Hopefully this means, in the worst scenario, a feat. with Anitta and not that they are trying to sign her. RCA is a mess but, at the end of the day, it's the cship team ruining most of the concepts, videos, singles, etc. Look at Miley, she's under RCA and she's big, so I think that it's more of Britney's team doing the wrong things lately than the label itself. 

Glory 2020 wasn't promoted but we got 2 new songs, proper remixes, 2 vinyls and David Lachapelle's firm approval for the photoshoot to be used. Even the graphic designer did a good job this time. This was the label, not Jamie, not Larry, not anybody in her current team. It's time to start focusing on Britney getting another team more than her getting another label.

In a perfect world, she switches to Interscope with a whole new team, but in a real world, she ditches her current team and we should be all happy about that.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I feel like many people cheer for her bc they are proud of what she has accomplished so far, no other Brazilian popstar has come so far. Im in no way wanting to descredit her hard work and accomplishments, but I feel like many force like shes this big star ww (bigger than Britney :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: even tho most of europeans or americans dont know her :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:) just bc shes Brazilian. I mean, she doesnt chart in the UK and the USA and she isnt big as Shakira in Latin America, she is big in some countries, thats it. 

Id say she seems to have some good connections and is very ambituous. But I dont think shes nothing special and that she will have the success Ariana or Billie are having now. her songs are trashy imo, I dont like her personality at all and I dont think shes talented, but thats my imo ofc. 

Paradinha is more latin oriented, sua cara is produced by Major Lazor, both are cool.

To be honest, I don't want to sound like a **** but I am just turned off at a lot of the up and comers nowadays. The lines between the entertainment industry and *** work are very blurred, and it wouldn't surprise me if you were to tell me she has an Onlyfans as well. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I know I sound like a prude but whatever. The thumbnails on those videos were very off-putting. Like I am just at a point where I see the entertainment industry for exactly what it is. Knowing what Britney went through it makes it difficult for me to "stan" or get behind anyone else at this point knowing what a toxic environment surrounds the people trying to "make it" in the game. 

It actually makes me mad seeing the ***ism and misogyny Britney went through back in the day for showing her belly button or whatever when these girls have everything hanging out nowadays. I used to think people were prudes back in the day but really there is an over***ualization going on in the industry right now that is truly out of control. It makes you wonder why the powers that be want you to be seeing and hearing that all the time.

It makes me sad that there are 12 year old girls doing routines to WAP on Tik Tok. I don't want to discredit this woman's accomplishments either but let's be real, once the industry puts all of their energy behind someone to "make them a star" a lot of it is less of their "accomplishments" and more "how much" they're willing to play the game. 

I encourage anyone that listens to this, Ariana, or even Billie (All three have really young fanbases) and take a moment to reflect what the PTB in the industry want the masses to be absorbing.

It's a little too sinister for me. 

• Like 1

01. So Britney goes to Maui and takes Sam, Cassie and Blake McGrath (choreographer), they all stayed in the same hotel and Cassie Spears shared him on their insta :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

02. Then Loeb & Loeb and Bessemer got in :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

03. RCA re-released Glory, which I supose that counts as 1 less album to end her contract because it had "brand new" songs :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

04. Now Brandon Silverstein from S10 Entertainment follows her :fran_frog_meme_green:

If Brandon is indeed her new career manager then 2 things may happened:

Britney and her lawyers know she will win against Jamie and are already planning her comeback (remember that a few days after we knew about Lou runing for her life, Cassie Spears posted it was "the best day of her life". It wouldnt surprise me if Britney and her crew get info ahead of time), or...

02. Britney and Jamie are coming to an agreement :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Im gonna keep taking notes :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Ok first off, this should only go down if its her doing. If its truly a new manager, I'm wondering if this is a result of her saying in court about them replacing Lou without her permission, and now she's trying to replace everybody. Who knows.

But if it is her decision, I would hope this isn't true because based on the way Normani is going, its not going. I know it was said above but if she wants to be big again (she doesn't), she should sign to Scooter. But realistically, I wish she could ditch RCA and sign to Interscope or Republic. I know the gheys haven't loved Gaga's enthusiasm this era, but it was still successful in a sense. The same could work for Britney with Bobby. A cute rollout to a comeback with a couple performances and then she can just sit back and relax:typing_keyboard_computer:

19 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

The management team that is managing Normani's career says enough. Stay away! Larry Rudolph is even a better option. But then again, Normani doesn't really have star quality and her motivation video was good.

Anyway, I don't think a guy following Britney means anything. Ariana Grande followed Britney a while ago, that doesn't mean a collab lol. This guy might be a fan for all we know.

i think its more about the label if we are talking about music strategy. Normani is with RCA as well so probably not much will change. The manager pulls together all the other pieces along with the music and is the go to guy for the artist.