New management company follows Britney!

12 minutes ago, Style. said:

We need Scooter Braun and that’s on that. Give me that Ariana Grande and Drake’s collaborations and we good. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

We don’t want her to collaborate with lessers like Sabi, Tinasha, Igglo and G izy. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Scooter was going to turn a Britney into a slave.

• Like 2
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anitta is huge is Latin America. No seas cortes 3rd single confirmed 

I've never heard of Anitta but if this guy is the one responsible for managing Normani then I'm completely underwhelmed. The only reason Normani is not a bigger star right now is because her managemen

7 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Anitta and Normani lol 

So bad that I actually can see this happening, but this was posted by Britney Press, we know the deal with him...

If It's real, team c-ship definitely started to work hard for the comeback this year, poor Brit.

Our queen has some terrible featurings, so Anitta sooner or later will be her "dream collaborator".

A morena misteriosa que engana celebridades sobre ser relevante em outros lugares além do Brasil.

Yeah and they have found C blisters management team that they can easily manipulate with.

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
9 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I've never heard of Anitta but if this guy is the one responsible for managing Normani then I'm completely underwhelmed. The only reason Normani is not a bigger star right now is because her management has failed her time and time again. Brandon Silverstein is a manifestation of white mediocrity. I don't know how these people continue to fail upwards.

#Justice4Normani

#LetBritneyRetire

Although I agree that management often does screw up stars' careers, sometimes it's the question of money and the hard (or the lack of it) work a star puts in. Britney as an artist always comes with an insane budget because she's an A lister and always will be. With huge budget on their hands, most managers and marketing teams can do WONDERS for a star tbh :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Shawn Mendes wouldn't be big regardless of the manager honestly because he simply doesn't have what it takes, that's it. Normani, I genuinely think she's lazy as hell :orangu_orangutan_ape: As for Camilla, the racist scandal is definitely screwing her career :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Does this actually mean anything? 

Brandon also follows other contemporary artists like Adele, Rosalia, Billie Eilish,  Diplo, Donja Cat...etc.

Whatever happened to Britney refusing to perform until her father is expulsed?

If he is indeed planning on working with Britney, it needs to be approved by the conservators via the courts. So we will find out about it (now that everything is out in the open) one way or another.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Yeah and they have found C blisters management team that they can easily manipulate with.

This. I totally can see all this bull****

Britney so excited to start a new era: 

• Haha 1

Let's wait and see what happens. We don't know if Britney is willing to work and if so, how much she is willing to invest in her career from here onwards. We as fans of course want the best for her and therefore aim high in the industry but we don't know if she wants the same. There's no point in hiring a highly ambitious manager when the main star is not willing to invest just as much.

Anyway, my point is that we're yet to see what will happen.

5 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

The management team that is managing Normani's career says enough. Stay away! Larry Rudolph is even a better option. But then again, Normani doesn't really have star quality and her motivation video was good.

Anyway, I don't think a guy following Britney means anything. Ariana Grande followed Britney a while ago, that doesn't mean a collab lol. This guy might be a fan for all we know.

Exactly. Gaga's manager follows Britney and that never meant anything, he probably likes her as an artist and thats it. 

13 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I've never heard of Anitta but if this guy is the one responsible for managing Normani then I'm completely underwhelmed. The only reason Normani is not a bigger star right now is because her management has failed her time and time again. Brandon Silverstein is a manifestation of white mediocrity. I don't know how these people continue to fail upwards.

#Justice4Normani

#LetBritneyRetire

He's jewish. Are you an anti-semite?

• Community Curators

Like it or not, Britney is going to have to have a business manager if she continues forward in the industry.  I don't know this guy but it seems he isn't pushing or overworking Normani too hard so maybe this will work for Britney.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

He's jewish. Are you an anti-semite?

What does him being Jewish have to do with anything? 

The answer to your question is no, I am not an anti-semite. 

Seems like you're contributing to systemic racism if you are denying the privilege that a straight white male receives in any industry, though. Despite their shortcomings.

Are you a white supremacist? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Oh God now. From what I know he started managing Normani after 5H and she hasn't done anything remarkable. And about Anitta, she has been managing HERSELF for years, she started working with him recently. He's no genius, just another manager in LA.