New management company follows Britney!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anitta is huge is Latin America. No seas cortes 3rd single confirmed 

I've never heard of Anitta but if this guy is the one responsible for managing Normani then I'm completely underwhelmed. The only reason Normani is not a bigger star right now is because her managemen

1 hour ago, JP9101 said:

Anitta is huge is Latin America. No seas cortes 3rd single confirmed :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

Not really, she's just huge in Brazil. The rest of Latin America knows her but doesn't consume her songs unless she is singing with J Balvin.

Cardi B was three weeks at #1 with WAP when their "Me Gusta" song was released and still failed to make it into the Billboard top 90.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Anitta and Normani lol 

So bad that I actually can see this happening, but this was posted by Britney Press, we know the deal with him...

If It's real, team c-ship definitely started to work hard for the comeback this year, poor Brit.

Our queen has some terrible featurings, so Anitta sooner or later will be her "dream collaborator".

A morena misteriosa que engana celebridades sobre ser relevante em outros lugares além do Brasil.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I haven't clicked on a single video and I am still underwhelmed. 

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

My mood rn:

Thats So Raven Hater GIF

Dont bother, Im Brazilian and I dont like her. I dont care If shes doing well in Mexico or Spain, I still think shes trash (sorry not sorry :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I kinda like 3 songs of hers (that Ive heard of), so If ure interested, listen to paradinha, na sua cara or bang... The rest that Ive heard of... :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I mean Britney always know the direction her career should go, she just doesn’t have the business knowledge that professionals would so as long as Britney knows what she wants, her management just helps her get to where she wants using their resources. We all know she is more than capable to be big again but her team and father is always blocking her way. So if tells them “I want this, make it happen.” I feel she has a good sense of how the industry is and is very adaptable, she’s not dumb.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, LeonardoBraga said:

Not really, she's just huge in Brazil. The rest of Latin America knows her but doesn't consume her songs unless she is singing with J Balvin.

Cardi B was three weeks at #1 with WAP when their "Me Gusta" song was released and still failed to make it into the Billboard top 90.

Some Anitters get mad if u dont say shes huge ww lol Ive heard delusional ones acting as if itd be Britneys luck to collab with her bc shes way bigger than Britney now :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Once I feared id be stabbed for saying I didnt believe shed be the second coming of Shakira (in the sense of a south american pop star becoming huge in the USA, Europe, etc. I also think she lacks charisma and talent)

They are almost like Ctrlcé's fans that want to force everyone to like her and say shes the biggest star in the world, biggest than MJ ever was. 

Some curiosity is the 5 cities that most listen to her in Spotify are 3 from Brazil, Santiago and Mexico City. I wouldnt say this is being global by any means, but everyone is entitled to their wrong opinions anyway :eyes_britney_laugh:

1 hour ago, LeonardoBraga said:

True 

The management team that is managing Normani's career says enough. Stay away! Larry Rudolph is even a better option. But then again, Normani doesn't really have star quality and her motivation video was good.

Anyway, I don't think a guy following Britney means anything. Ariana Grande followed Britney a while ago, that doesn't mean a collab lol. This guy might be a fan for all we know.

• Like 1

I'm ok if he's the manager and gives her space to develop her creativity and artistry. Or collab with real and modern artists(not bsb or tinasha). Or hell even release Rebellion.

I'm not ok if he's going to deliver a Normani II. 

I need further photos tho :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Just checked, he follows many singers so it could be nothing.

Edited by 1inamillion
7 hours ago, LeonardoBraga said:

O hater

We need Scooter Braun and that’s on that. Give me that Ariana Grande and Drake’s collaborations and we good. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

We don’t want her to collaborate with lessers like Sabi, Tinasha, Igglo and G izy. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I don't think Brandon is a bad manager. Before Normani released Motivation he got two huge feats for her: Dancing with Stranger with Sam Smith and Love Lies with Khalid. With Motivation she was at Todays Top Hits and others great Spotify playlists and immediately made her solo performance in VMA.
Normani already said that the reason for the album's delay is that she has been very demanding in relation to what she wants to present as her "first album". Besides that, she did well not to release an album in 2020, we were living (still are) a pandemic and that would make it very difficult to promote the album.

In relation to Anitta, she is the biggest popstar in Brazil in the last few years and has grown more and more abroad. She has already got several feats with big artists such as J Balvin, Madonna, Snoop Dog, Black Eyed Peas and more recently with Cardi B, where she managed to debut for the first time in Billboard Hot 100. Brandon has done a great job with her, getting things like performances in major American shows and feat with big artists, something that is rare for a Brazilian artist to achieve.

IF he works with Britney, I think it would work well. You guys blame Larry a lot, but the biggest problem for the flop in Britney's career over the last few years is her father's *******, the conservatorship and RCA.