New management company follows Britney!

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I've never heard of Anitta but if this guy is the one responsible for managing Normani then I'm completely underwhelmed. The only reason Normani is not a bigger star right now is because her management has failed her time and time again. Brandon Silverstein is a manifestation of white mediocrity. I don't know how these people continue to fail upwards.

#Justice4Normani

#LetBritneyRetire

I like Normani but i don’t see her as a BIG A-list star... like even Shawn Mendes is quite struggling rn, Camila too, sometimes it’s not the managements fault also the budge too.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I like Normani but i don’t see her as a BIG A-list star... like even Shawn Mendes is quite struggling rn, Camila too, sometimes it’s not the managements fault also the budge too.

Shawn was never meant to have much of a shelf life, tbh. He's spent most of this era complaining so its all going downhill from here. 

Camila is also kind of a flop. She is much more of a singles artist. We'll see how her Cinderella movie does but the Brandy version will always be superior. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Normani COULD have been big but I've heard whispers there has been sabotage in her career to boost up other up and coming artists...:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Who’s even famous nowadays? I feel like REALLY famous superstars like Britney was back then aren’t a thing anymore.

• Like 3