New management company follows Britney!

Freedom is coming and she’s about to dance again 🙏🏼

(i don’t believe in retirement for now, i believe in sorting things out to a fresh start... at least to fulfill her contracts so 💡)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anitta is huge is Latin America. No seas cortes 3rd single confirmed 

I've never heard of Anitta but if this guy is the one responsible for managing Normani then I'm completely underwhelmed. The only reason Normani is not a bigger star right now is because her managemen

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I've never heard of Anitta but if this guy is the one responsible for managing Normani then I'm completely underwhelmed. The only reason Normani is not a bigger star right now is because her management has failed her time and time again. Brandon Silverstein is a manifestation of white mediocrity. I don't know how these people continue to fail upwards.

#Justice4Normani

#LetBritneyRetire

I like Normani but i don’t see her as a BIG A-list star... like even Shawn Mendes is quite struggling rn, Camila too, sometimes it’s not the managements fault also the budge too.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I like Normani but i don’t see her as a BIG A-list star... like even Shawn Mendes is quite struggling rn, Camila too, sometimes it’s not the managements fault also the budge too.

Shawn was never meant to have much of a shelf life, tbh. He's spent most of this era complaining so its all going downhill from here. 

Camila is also kind of a flop. She is much more of a singles artist. We'll see how her Cinderella movie does but the Brandy version will always be superior. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Normani COULD have been big but I've heard whispers there has been sabotage in her career to boost up other up and coming artists...:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I legit loled reading this :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

what happened to Exhale, I just lost all of my thread I was about to post :dead_falling_wig_dying: just changed tabs and when I came back there was this error page :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

56 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Who’s even famous nowadays? I feel like REALLY famous superstars like Britney was back then aren’t a thing anymore.

• Like 3