This Day in Pop: Britney Spears hosts and performs at the American Music Awards of 2001 (January 08)

• Super Mods

Wow its been 20 YEARS since the iconic duo jean outfits??
man does time go by SO quickly!

I actually saw the award show on youtube a while ago and its crazy how almost all of the performers are on my spotify playlist or were my faves. It was one of the very few rare times I actually enjoyed an award show.

I cant even watch award shows these days :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Heres her former makeup artist talking about that day 

Btw the comment she made on the last post seemed kinda shady. "I did Britney when she was Britney. 1999-2004" :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

she has a lot of pictures with Britney, they were really besties, she said that Britney stood by her bc she was so young and inexperienced but Britney kept her and she’s grateful!

I know that, she said Britney put her on the map and she had the best and craziest years with Britney, however that comment "when Britney was Britney" was def weird. What do u think she meant with that?