Judge who signed off on Britney's "dementia" diagnosis is exposed In new video

Justin Woodpond

4 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

My main issue is how he attacks that Eugenia with an eating disorder and thinks that he gets a pass for it because he suffered too and I think it is really detrimental to what is going on with her. (I obviously dont favour her body checking but I also dont encourage people to attack mental health and say they can because they have suffered its counter productive)

also apparently I read on here before that he leaked the fake document of Sam being paid. 

So I’m inclined to not respect him and I think that should be okay. And doesn’t determine my opinions on other things. They’re non comparable 

Thank you for being kinder to me though Justin.

this is my last comment on this I’ve never experience such hostility from this site as I did today. I don’t want to continue. 

say whatever now I’m not coming back online for a while until this is old news 

My name is not Justin (Justin Woodpond is a play on Justin Timber-lake = Justin Wood-pond) 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/8/2021 at 7:36 AM, Puppy said:

I feel like she just doesn’t care that much. I’m sure it doesn’t mean she isn’t hurt by them or that she isn’t going to at least take back what’s rightfully hers but over the years she’s never really held a grudge against people and like she just minds her own business. Look how she holds no ill against JT despite him going out of his way to shame her. Its just in her nature to focus on being positive would say like “ I just want to put that behind me and focus on what’s ahead.” Especially since her life was put on hold for nearly a decade, I’m sure she’s not wasting time enjoying her freedom and probably trying to get her career to what she wants it to be to think about being petty. The fact she felt sorry for that governor’s wife who wanted to shoot her and thinks she needed to get laid. That’s the true beauty of her, she turns that frown upside down, and looks at the positives or makes the situation positive.

"the governor’s wife who wanted to shoot her"

I totally forgot about that. And the irony is that she was attending an anti-violence rally.

If that happened today, can you imagine the fallout? Let say the same was said on live TV about Beyonce. The governor would probably have to resign.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:52 AM, Rcity said:

I cannot understand why after all these years of suspects, after the freebritney movement went out screaming their and our worries about the conserv situation no one from the federal court or investigation tried to work on britney’s case. I mean she was a huge superstar at the time, still legend nowdays... I really don’t get it

Because they likely trust the system, don’t understand the system, or are too scared to take on the system.

If you are a practicing attorney and get on the wrong side of a Judge, that could Hunter your practice, if the judge is bias towards you for trying to expose them.

People expect the law to be fair and just, while it often is, sometimes it’s not and unless someone makes slot of noise about it no one is going to take any notice.

The free Britney movement is making noise, but we need to keep going louder and stronger.

I don’t know who Goetz got away with what she did, but perhaps there are loopholes in the law that the like of her can exploit. If this is the case then these need to be brought to light.

I honestly believe Goetz doesn’t see Britney in a positive light. As a conservative judge she likely views Britney the pop star in a negative way, and as awful as it sounds thinks she deserves to be punished and controlled.

On 1/8/2021 at 1:44 PM, NewDisplayName said:

I wanted so badly to expose all that rats including new judge..

but watching the video is heartbreaking :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I just hope that the damage they cause to britneys mental health is little and she’s much stronger than anyone I can imagine to survive from this *** she’s been into 13 years + all that hate she experienced before.. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

and I hate myself wishing her to want recording new albums :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

“and I hate myself wishing her to want recording new albums”

Join the club. We all wish for new music! So, no need to hate. 

Let’s hope it’s sooner than later though. Once she’s free from the chains....

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

"the governor’s wife who wanted to shoot her"

I totally forgot about that. And the irony is that she was attending an anti-violence rally.

If that happened today, can you imagine the fallout? Let say the same was said on live TV about Beyonce. The governor would probably have to resign.

Haha that was the funny part! Though I remember she got huge backlash from that and was practically laughed at from the media due to the irony. 

she really did took a beating back then since it was so common to see parodies of her being a soulless barbie and it was deemed okay. 

On 1/8/2021 at 10:36 AM, Puppy said:

I feel like she just doesn’t care that much. I’m sure it doesn’t mean she isn’t hurt by them or that she isn’t going to at least take back what’s rightfully hers but over the years she’s never really held a grudge against people and like she just minds her own business. Look how she holds no ill against JT despite him going out of his way to shame her. Its just in her nature to focus on being positive would say like “ I just want to put that behind me and focus on what’s ahead.” Especially since her life was put on hold for nearly a decade, I’m sure she’s not wasting time enjoying her freedom and probably trying to get her career to what she wants it to be to think about being petty. The fact she felt sorry for that governor’s wife who wanted to shoot her . That’s the true beauty of her, she turns that frown upside down, and looks at the positives or makes the situation positive.

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

3 hours ago, Puppy said:

Haha that was the funny part! Though I remember she got huge backlash from that and was practically laughed at from the media due to the irony. 

she really did took a beating back then since it was so common to see parodies of her being a soulless barbie and it was deemed okay. 

I never knew that! interesting! Sad! And hilarious all at once!

So then was this woman the original Karen? 

Karen GIF by moodman

• Super Mods
28 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I never knew that! interesting! Sad! And hilarious all at once!

So then was this woman the original Karen? 

Karen GIF by moodman

Yeah I remembered as a kid watching those comedy commenters and normally they would make fun of Britney but I remember they really emphasized that it was an anti rally which made her look stupid so for once Britney got a pass which I appreciated.

Archived