Judge who signed off on Britney's "dementia" diagnosis is exposed In new video

Justin Woodpond

11 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Well he talks about ****ty *** ppl. His rudeness is justified. Only anti FreeBritney stans aka James minions think that :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

You need to calm down hun. He is a horrible person and the movement doesn’t need rudeness to get by. 

he puts down other people outside the Britney movement for this so called “star” and if that’s deemed successful I don’t think I want to be a part of that. It’s not a career it’s bullying. 

do not try and tell me who I am in the movement again. You’re wrong and you’re acting like him over my criticism proving my point.:clownery_makeup_meme:

Have a good day 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

You need to calm down hun. He is a horrible person and the movement doesn’t need rudeness to get by. 

he puts down other people outside the Britney movement for this so called “star” and if that’s deemed successful I don’t think I want to be a part of that. It’s not a career it’s bullying. 

do not try and tell me who I am in the movement again. You’re wrong and you’re acting like him over my criticism proving my point.:clownery_makeup_meme:

Have a good day 

I don't think anyone should be excluded from something like this. We need all the voices we can get.

19 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

I don't think anyone should be excluded from something like this. We need all the voices we can get.

Idk all the people who have had platforms have gotten such an ego and destroyed their credibility by acting this way. Sloan, britneys gram and LFB. 
jordan is honestly the only humble person who hasn’t let it corrupt him.

we don’t need people making it about them and then bringing followers with their same aggression like the person on this thread.

jordan works so hard to make this place positive vibes and to ensure that the Britney movement doesn’t send horrible messages or death threats to perpetrators in the situation. Yet we insult each other with them?

We’re more mature than most fan bases I don’t think we need to be acting the way some are and these aggressive voices only cheapen the situation when this is really really serious it’s not a game. It’s not about popularity. It’s gotten out of control with these influencers creating their own kind of cult about themselves for fame it’s wrong.

It’s exploitation. Which the entire movement is meant to be eradicating.

And my disdain for Sloan comes from how he talks about others on his channel too. Idk why he’s allowed to talk about people the way he does. He only inlicits a mob culture of hate.

id like to see him change his attitude and then I’d appreciate his input 

42 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Have a good day 

Blah blah blah.

Serving "Jamie is a saint. And I am jealous as hell" :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

27 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Idk all the people who have had platforms have gotten such an ego and destroyed their credibility by acting this way. Sloan, britneys gram and LFB. 
jordan is honestly the only humble person who hasn’t let it corrupt him.

we don’t need people making it about them and then bringing followers with their same aggression like the person on this thread.

jordan works so hard to make this place positive vibes and to ensure that the Britney movement doesn’t send horrible messages or death threats to perpetrators in the situation. Yet we insult each other with them?

We’re more mature than most fan bases I don’t think we need to be acting the way some are and these aggressive voices only cheapen the situation when this is really really serious it’s not a game. It’s not about popularity. It’s gotten out of control with these influencers creating their own kind of cult about themselves for fame it’s wrong.

It’s exploitation. Which the entire movement is meant to be eradicating.

And my disdain for Sloan comes from how he talks about others on his channel too. Idk why he’s allowed to talk about people the way he does. He only inlicits a mob culture of hate.

id like to see him change his attitude and then I’d appreciate his input 

#jealous 

25 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Idk what you are referring to you’re strange and legit causing an unwarranted, baseless mob mentality @Jordan Miller pls can you time them out 

I’m far from jealous or a Jamie lover 

Says the person who came after ppl first including the OP.

I just called you jealous,because you clearly expressed jealousy towards that Youtuber. And that's a fact. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Plus pointed out that your posts are pro conservatorship. Which is true and this thread proves it. As well as most of your posts on this board.

I am not telling you how to behave. But I have every right to criticize your posts. And clear jealousy towards youtuber in OP.  If anything you are initiating hate (or mob mentality as you like to call it) towards him.

Bam. I rest my case :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

And I didn't even have to go personal (personal insults) whilst doing so.

14 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Says the person who came after ppl first including the OP.

I just called you jealous,because you clearly expressed jealousy towards that Youtuber. And that's a fact. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Plus pointed out that your posts are pro conservatorship. Which is true and this thread proves it. As well as most of your posts on this board.

I am not telling you how to behave. But I have every right to criticize your posts. And clear jealousy towards youtuber in OP.  If anything you are initiating hate (or mob mentality as you like to call it) towards him.

Bam. I rest my case :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

And I didn't even have to go personal (personal insults) whilst doing so.

How old are you? 

im not jealous of a YouTube I have a masters degree and have a really good job I don’t have any reason to be jealous of a YouTube.

Only a teen would think a YouTube following is something people would aspire to want. 

I care about the movement.

I was very polite in how I told you my feelings. You completely disregarded them with “blah blah blah” so your comments make no sense.

nothing I have said has been pro conservatorship and it never has been.

you’ve provided no proof either. Because there isn’t any. 

please leave me alone you’re really immature and I’ve reported you. 

I won’t be replying to you anymore. You’re not literate 

also at this current moment you haven’t even viewed my profile. You’re a big troll and pathetic 

I wanted so badly to expose all that rats including new judge..

but watching the video is heartbreaking :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I just hope that the damage they cause to britneys mental health is little and she’s much stronger than anyone I can imagine to survive from this *** she’s been into 13 years + all that hate she experienced before.. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

and I hate myself wishing her to want recording new albums :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

3 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

I’m not jealous, why would I want to be a YouTube :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

he’s really horrible and rude to the people he talks about. I don’t appreciate that. 

Isn't he exposing bad people doing bad things?

The tone is not going to be "Sunday-afternoon-Hallmark-special"

I don't get your logic? 

1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Isn't he exposing bad people doing bad things?

The tone is not going to be "Sunday-afternoon-Hallmark-special"

I don't get your logic? 

My main issue is how he attacks that Eugenia with an eating disorder and thinks that he gets a pass for it because he suffered too and I think it is really detrimental to what is going on with her. (I obviously dont favour her body checking but I also dont encourage people to attack mental health and say they can because they have suffered its counter productive)

also apparently I read on here before that he leaked the fake document of Sam being paid. 

So I’m inclined to not respect him and I think that should be okay. And doesn’t determine my opinions on other things. They’re non comparable 

Thank you for being kinder to me though Justin.

this is my last comment on this I’ve never experience such hostility from this site as I did today. I don’t want to continue. 

say whatever now I’m not coming back online for a while until this is old news 

Archived