Judge who signed off on Britney's "dementia" diagnosis is exposed In new video

Justin Woodpond

Rising Youtube star SL04N comes through with receipts (thanks to Britney Hiatus), and exposes Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Reva Goetz in a new video.

Goetz (pronounced Guts) is the person who took away Britney's freedom in 2008, after approving a completely bogus "dementia" diagnosis, effectively sanctioning the conservatorship.

The video is ruthless in its expose of Goetz, known for having a not so honourable track record, she's described in online evaluations as "extremely unprofessional," and "disgusting....who lacks any form of integrity or ethics". Ouch! 

As well as hosting an event with Jamie Spears' ex-bumchum Andrew Wallet called "Conservatorships for the High Profile Public Figure, Does it Work?", the pair were also seen attending the Femme Fatale tour together (according to attorney Katerina Perreault, who used to work for Wallet's law firm). No doubt they bopped along to "Gimme More" and "Toxic", for sure their go-to anthems.

Goetz also took part in hosting a training event with non other than Samuel D. Ingham, Britney's current representative in court, appointed by you guessed it, Goetz herself. It's a small world in Britney's legal domain.

Watch below, and sound off in the comments with your reactions! Spill your "Guts"

*For entertainment purposes only

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, LeonardoBraga said:

One thing I want Britney to do after being free is to go after everyone who participated in this and put everyone in jail. I know she shouldn't be spiteful, but these people can't get away with it. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I feel like she just doesn’t care that much. I’m sure it doesn’t mean she isn’t hurt by them or that she isn’t going to at least take back what’s rightfully hers but over the years she’s never really held a grudge against people and like she just minds her own business. Look how she holds no ill against JT despite him going out of his way to shame her. Its just in her nature to focus on being positive would say like “ I just want to put that behind me and focus on what’s ahead.” Especially since her life was put on hold for nearly a decade, I’m sure she’s not wasting time enjoying her freedom and probably trying to get her career to what she wants it to be to think about being petty. The fact she felt sorry for that governor’s wife who wanted to shoot her and thinks she needed to get laid. That’s the true beauty of her, she turns that frown upside down, and looks at the positives or makes the situation positive.

I cannot understand why after all these years of suspects, after the freebritney movement went out screaming their and our worries about the conserv situation no one from the federal court or investigation tried to work on britney’s case. I mean she was a huge superstar at the time, still legend nowdays... I really don’t get it

30 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

“Rising YouTube star SLO4N” did he write that himself? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

please stop trying to make Sloan happens he’s a **** 

I mean the guy had 120k subscribers and always spills the tea. His sub number is going up fast. So yeah he is riding YT star. And you sound jealous 

22 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I mean the guy had 120k subscribers and always spills the tea. His sub number is going up fast. So yeah he is riding YT star. And you sound jealous 

I’m not jealous, why would I want to be a YouTube :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

he’s really horrible and rude to the people he talks about. I don’t appreciate that. 

3 hours ago, Rcity said:

I cannot understand why after all these years of suspects, after the freebritney movement went out screaming their and our worries about the conserv situation no one from the federal court or investigation tried to work on britney’s case. I mean she was a huge superstar at the time, still legend nowdays... I really don’t get it

exactly! Do none of those people care at all???

24 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I’m not jealous, why would I want to be a YouTube :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

he’s really horrible and rude to the people he talks about. I don’t appreciate that. 

Well he talks about ****ty *** ppl. His rudeness is justified. Only anti FreeBritney stans aka James minions think that :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Archived