Lawyers for Britney exposing Lisa MCcarley

I'm not defending LFB, but it wasn't actually them who started questioning Lisa. It was another random fan account and they picked up on it. 

Either way, this gets messier by the day and LFB and the others do nothing but add fuel to the fire. 

• Like 5
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, this makes me really mad. People are being ignorant and spreading information without even understanding what they're saying. Cal LPF looks like it's just a site for people to find accredited

Lisa's an LA lawyer who's been campaigning for conservatorship reform for a while from what I gather, so has been publicly supporting Free Britney. She offered to provide Lynne with free legal assista

Lawyers for Britney are seriously playing a dangerous game. Idk why. But they are shady. And time will tell what their goal is. And who is behind them. I have followed Lisa for a long time. And s

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don't get why they are trying to 'expose' someone who's day job is to save people from c-ship and elder abuse :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It seems like they are lighting a fire as they know Lisa gets on well with BritneysGram/FreebritneyLA

I think it was started by another fan account and they picked up on it, but yeah I agree. 

It seems that they're picking up anything that can tie back negatively to the other freebritney accounts. 

I don't know anymore. The whole thing is messy AF and they all need to hit re-start. 

• Like 2
  • Verified

Guys for the record this wasn’t us that exposed. We saw it on Twitter and we’re just as shocked as everyone else🤷‍♀️ We hope Lisa is able to give us some sort of explanation. So far she has not denied or confirmed that it was her website. Our heads are spinning though and hopefully we get answers soon...

• Love 3

I don't get what was supposed to be so scandalous about her website to be honest. There was a screenshot of a 5 star review for Jodi Montgomery but I think anyone could have left that (?) It just looks like a really boring directory where you can look up lawyers and conservator type people. :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

2 minutes ago, s&m said:

I think it's a bit hypocritical to say some things and then charge 360$ per hour :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

That's what lawyer's do, she's worked hard to get where she is so she can charge! I say this as someone in the legal field :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 3

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

Just now, Slayer said:

That's what lawyer's do, she's worked hard to get where she is so she can charge! I say this as someone in the legal field :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She could get 234556543233456$ per hour I don't care but she was pretending to be Mother Teresa

Can we stop fighting parties who are trying to help and just focus on fighting Jamie, Lou & Co :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

you know..the actual bad people..

• Love 8

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Exhale+
32 minutes ago, lawyersforbritney said:

Guys for the record this wasn’t us that exposed. We saw it on Twitter and we’re just as shocked as everyone else🤷‍♀️ We hope Lisa is able to give us some sort of explanation. So far she has not denied or confirmed that it was her website. Our heads are spinning though and hopefully we get answers soon...

Rolleyes 

• Like 2

I am shocked that she gave a 5 star review to Jodi Montgomery? Based on what? I don't care how much she charges, lawyers are expensive, that is common in every country. But she has done so much for FreeBritney...she seems like a good  person. Let's focus on Free Britney instead!!

• Love 2