2017-2018 could have been lit for Britney

Apparently she was offered all these songs:

March: Hey Ma (with Pitbull & J Balvin)

Summer: I Feel So Free With You (Pitbull & Marc Anthony)
Oct: Say My Name (with David Guetta & J Balvin)
Oct: Kiss and Make Up (with Blackpink)

Not to mention if they had re-released Glory in 2017 and released Mood Ring, Swimming In The Stars, and maybe even Matches that year. I'm not saying all of these songs are amazing (except the Glory songs are!) but it would have been cool to have all of those releases. She would have been everywhere.

• Super Mods

I respect your opinion, but I don't agree at all :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hey Ma and I Feel So Free With You were trash (haven't heard the other 2 songs you listed). They both sound like a continuation of the BJ/Pretty Girls era where Britney gives no ****s about the music and some producer just does what he/she can to make her as generic and possibly radio friendly as possible. They don't even sound like Britney songs.

The Glory re-release songs are cute, but I think they're better songs as bonus tracks for fans than for commercial success or for showing Britney as being on top of her game, except for Mood Ring. I don't know that SITS would do well as a single, and its vocal production is pretty bad. Matches has potential as a single except that it's obvious there wasn't a lot of material for it. It seems unfinished or like a demo.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I respect your opinion, but I don't agree at all :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hey Ma and I Feel So Free With You were trash (haven't heard the other 2 songs you listed). They both sound like a continuation of the BJ/Pretty Girls era where Britney gives no ****s about the music and some producer just does what he/she can to make her as generic and possibly radio friendly as possible. They don't even sound like Britney songs.

The Glory re-release songs are cute, but I think they're better songs as bonus tracks for fans than for commercial success or for showing Britney as being on top of her game, except for Mood Ring. I don't know that SITS would do well as a single, and its vocal production is pretty bad. Matches has potential as a single except that it's obvious there wasn't a lot of material for it. It seems unfinished or like a demo.

Like I said in my post, I wasn't saying they're amazing songs bc they're not. I meant more that she would be everywhere and we would have a lot of videos and maybe promo performances. Like my post said. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Super Mods
26 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Like I said in my post, I wasn't saying they're amazing songs bc they're not. I meant more that she would be everywhere and we would have a lot of videos and maybe promo performances. Like my post said. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I mean you're right that we probably would've had more performances and videos. But I just interpreted your post of saying "she would be everywhere" as she would be successful career-wise again, and I was saying that I didn't agree because the music isn't good. Even with Glory being a great album that Britney was passionate about, we still only got 2 videos and 2 singles, although there was a decent amount of promo and performances. I can't see her doing much more for this era than she did for BJ or Glory, especially if she wasn't that passionate about it like BJ.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I'm kinda surprised you haven't heard Kiss And Make Up

• Love 1