Are you feeling old? These songs turn 10 this year!

Luminous

Can we all agree 2011 was an amazing year for music? So many bops, back when music was about parties, clubs and nothing else (except for some).

That year we had SO MANY huge artists like Britney, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, One Direction, David Guetta, Avril Lavigne, Adele, Maroon 5, Bruno Mars, Nicki MInaj, Selena Gomez, P!nk, J-Lo and many others perhaps not so well known but with BOPS. Also we had Rebbeca's biggest hit "Friday", never forget that one!! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Not sure about you, but take me back to that year one more time please. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

What songs were your favorites? :neydedance_purple:

PS: "Femme Fatale" also turns 10 in a few months, i can't believe it! :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:firework.jpg.1310725bb362fbd4145f8603db4c04df.jpg

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

I’m speechless. I turned freaking 18 that year. Those were my first real club bangers :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Uuugh me too!! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: 

I remember watching MTV Hits every morning while having breakfast before going to school, they were always broadcasting the same music videos, including TTWE and HIAM.... very good times. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Rihanna and Gaga were slaying to be completely honest. They were untouchable back then. Also the haters would say Britney was stiff and Nicki the female Pitbull. :roxxy:

They were delivering bop after lewk after bop. LOL Nicki was also fire back then, Pitbull wishes; although he had a few bops too. Gone are the days when I had actually heard all songs in the Billboard Hot 100

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Man I cant believe its been 10 YEARS since these songs were hits!
I was 18 and just full of optimism and life!

2011 was probably one of the best and most ICONIC year not only in the 2010s but in general.

I dont hear songs with charisma like these anymore.

Oh what I would give to relive those days :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block