Britney's ex-husband of 55 hours, Jason Alexander, participated in storming the US Capitol

"I don't wear a mask bc I don't listen to tyrannical orders  not voted on in a fair election. I don't consent to the mark of the beast practices and I don't value material **** and I'm locked and loaded ready to kill anyone or thing that trys  to make me,, now cowboy up all you *****es...."

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

7 minutes ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

Just another white trash... Are we really surprised? Send this to the FBI

edit: oh there's already articles about it! He's going down :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jason Alexander started to get on fans' good graces after attending a Free Britney rally last year, however it appears he undid his good deeds by showing his support for Trump by storming the US Capitol. Disgraceful. 

ErJZ538U0AAFOpC?format=jpg&name=large

ErJL65hXAAUE66j?format=jpg&name=large

jason-trump.jpg.4a7671df774f1f325008f17a94ba1a7d.jpg

Wait was he one of the ones who stormed the capital or was he just in attendance in the crowd on the streets beforehand?  That was a small crazy group, I would want to know as a Britney fan if he actually stormed the capital or if he instead was only in attendance.  I’m not associating the tens of thousands of people who went out yesterday with the group of lawbreakers who fought their way into that building.  There is a difference, and we all need to see that.  50% of our entire country does not support what that group did.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Bundy said:

"I don't wear a mask bc I don't listen to tyrannical orders  not voted on in a fair election. I don't consent to the mark of the beast practices and I don't value material **** and I'm locked and loaded ready to kill anyone or thing that trys  to make me,, now cowboy up all you *****es...."

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

A dumb****, who tries to be edgy. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

That's the reason, why he is single. 

• Like 1